Team Training

It was 7 O'clock the next day, Naruto and Jiraiya were heading out to met up with their Genins. They were dress in reasonable training clothes. Today they were going to have a team training exercise.

They took their time walking towards the training grounds. Even though Naruto was able to get the  Byakugou seal back, he still wasn't 100% in shape.

By the time they made it to the training grounds, it was 7:30. Minato, Fugaku and Hizashi were waiting on the bench.

"It's nice too have you back with us Naruto-Sensei but what took you two so long?" Minato asked.

"You three should be glad we took our time, it gave you three some time to get ready for what we have planed today" Naruto said.

The Genins raised one of their eyebrows confused by what their sensei meant.

"What will we be doing?" Hizashi asked.

Naruto and Jiraiya look at each other and nods. Naruto looks back at the kids and says, "We will have a team training exercise".

The Genins looked at each other and then turned back to Naruto and said in unison, "Team training exercise?".

Jiraiya smiles and says, "Yep. First you three will start with stretches then you will jog ten laps around the village".

The Genins' jaws dropped and whined at what Jiraiya said.

'Jog around the village' they thought.

Its not like it was hot out, its just that it was too early for that.

"Alright stretches!" Naruto yelled, ordering the Genins to get off their butts and begin the first step of their training.

Naruto then pulls out a hair band out and puts his hair into a ponytail  so his hair won't get in the way when he's stretching.

After an hour and a half of stretching and running laps, the Genins were finally able to have a break. They were panting like dogs, sweat rolling down their faces. Naruto and Jiraiya were panting a little and wiping the sweat off their faces.

Naruto and Jiraiya were use to this training exercise. They had to do it when they were Genins or they did it as a way to keep fit. Shinobi are suppose to do this so they can be able to travel long periods of time without slowing down or getting tired.

Jiraiya, being the leader of the team, allowed the Genins a 30 minute break cause after the break they were going to do so hand to hand combat. The Genins were going to need a lot of luck for this part of the training. All three of them will go against both Naruto and Jiraiya at the same time. To fight hand to hand combat with one of the Sannin and the son of another Sannin is not going to be easy. Especially when Naruto is proficient in Taijutsu and was taught by his mother, so much luck is needed.

After giving them a 10 minute break Jiraiya warned them that they were about to go to their second step to their training.

"Alright the next thing we're going to do is hand to hand combat training. You three will fight both me and Naruto" Jiraiya said.

The Genins groan knowing that this part of the training is going to be tough. Not only did they have to fight their sensei, who is one of the Legendary Sannin, they also had to fight their other sensei Naruto Senju, the son of the slug princess, who also is one of the Legendary Sannin. His mother is known for being the best medic in the world and is also known for her super-human strength. Without a doubt, his mother taught him her super-human strength. The thought of Naruto's strength made them nervous.