A Surprise Visit

In the Land of Tea

It was morning of the next day and the Senju family was eating breakfast.

Tsunade thought that it would be a great idea if they stayed inside to relax, giving Naruto a day to rest.

Tsunade and Shizune was walking towards the supermarket to get some more desserts. After 10 minuets of shopping, they started walking back home. Once they got back to the outskirts of the village they felt a presents of two strong individuals. They looked in the direction of the oncoming individuals and got into a defensive stance, ready to pull out Kunais and Senbons, just in case they were enemies.

The two unknown individuals had stopped once they got close to exiting the forest. It was to dark for Tsunade and Shizune to see their faces. "Come on out we know you're there!" Tsunade yelled.

After 20 seconds the two walked out of the forest. It was Jiraiya and Mito.

"Hey" Jiraiya greeted.

"Nice to see you again Tsu-Chan" Mito greeted Tsunade smiling. "And nice too see you too Shizune".

"Baa-Chan, Jiraiya" Tsunade said shocked .

"Nice too see you Jiraiya-sama, Mito-sama" Shizune greeted. 

{Time skip to the Senju compound}

Dan, Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraiya and Mito were all sitting in the living room conversing over some tea.

"So, were is our little Ouji?" Jiraiya asked Tsunade.

"Yes, were is Naru-Chan? Mito asked.

"He's upstairs" Tsunade said. "NARUTO COME DOWN STAIRS, WE HAVE VISITORS!" she yelled.

"DO I HAVE TO!" Naruto whined/yelled.

"NOW!" 

Naruto's POV 

"DO I HAVE TO!"

"NOW!"

'Great' he sighed. 'Now I'm going to have to hide this mark on my forehead. What is this mark anyway? It looks like the mark on kaasan's forehead' Naruto said to himself while looking in the mirror.

Naruto ruffled his hair so that his bangs could cover the mark.

"COMING!" Naruto yelled to his mother.

{End of Naruto's POV}

All the others were waiting for Naruto to come down stairs.

After like 30 seconds, Naruto comes down and he sees two visitors.

"Naruto, this is Jiraiya, my old teammate and this is Mito Uzumaki Senju, my grandmother" Tsunade introduced.

"H-hello" Naruto said shyly.

"Hey champ" Jiraiya greeted.

"Its nice too see you again Naruto" Mito said happily.

"We've met before? Sorry I don't remember you" Naruto said confused.

  "Of course you don't remember us, you were just a baby" Jiraiya said, seeing that Naruto was confused.

"I'll make more tea" Shizune said, walking back into the kitchen.

"Come sit down Naruto" Dan said.

Naruto sits down in between his parents.

"Look at you, grown up to be a handsome young boy, how old are you Naruto?" Mito asked.