Finding Kushina

{Do you remember the part when Naruto meets his mother and how Kushina was explaining the incident between her and Minato. Minato will find out that Kushina has ran away and that her family is looking for her so he will go looking for her and by the time he gets into the forest he will see strands of Kushina's hair, he will follow it, save her and bring her back home}.

It has been 2 hours since Kushina ran away. The Hokage had sent out all of ANBU to help Naruto look for her but they couldn't find her. There was ANBUs everwhere in the village. The villagers knew something was wrong but they didn't know what.

Minato was out in the village to get something to eat when he saw ANBUs everwhere, so he decided to follow them to find out what was going on.

Minato follows them back to the Hokage tower then he sees that Naruto is there as well.

"Have any of you found Kushina?" Hiruzen asked.

All of them shakes their heads "No".

Minato was confused, 'What happen to Kushina?' he thought.

"Keep searching for her and keep on high alert!" Hiruzen ordered.

"HAI!" all of them said and then they scattered away, leaving Hiruzen and Naruto alone.

Naruto falls to his knees and he starts to breath heavily.

"What if we can't find her?" he asked.

"We'll find her" Hiruzen said.

"But what if....." Naruto was cut off.

"Naruto, I assure you that we will find her, you understand?" Hiruzen said again but this time with a serious tone.

Naruto nods his head.

"Go home, get some rest, you need it" Hiruzen said.

"No, I can't just go home and rest when the girl I see as my little sister ran away and is still out there!" Naruto yelled.

"That's an order" Hiruzen said.

Naruto gives in. He stands up with tears rolling down his face and flashes away.

'Kushina ran away?!' Minato thought. 'I have to find her'. He scatters away.

Minato runs towards the forest.

'If they can't find her in the village then she must have went into the forest' he thought.

It has been 20 minutes Minato has been looking for Kushina and he still couldn't find her but he wouldn't give up. He continues on deeper in the forest then he saw something on the ground. It didn't look like grass. He picks up the substance.

"Hair?" Minato said confused.

He looks at it closer.

"Red hair....Kushina's!".

Minato continues he search then he finds three more strands of red hair and more and more and more. Then he realizes there was a trail of her hair, so he follows the trail hoping that he can catch up to her.

After 15 minutes Minato finally catches up to Kushina, he can hear her footsteps but he can hear other footsteps. He can see that the other footsteps belong to 5 Cloud nins.

Minato then goes in front of the pack so he can attack the Cloud nins and save Kushina.

He waits for the right moment to attack then he jumps down and starts to sneak attack them one by one. Then he steps in front of Kushina.