Birthday Month

Once arriving at Uzushio, the royal guards escorted them through the city, showing them the main attractions {Even though Ritsu already knew about them}. 

It has been a very long time since Mito been here, having to leave her home once she married Hashirama. Tears filled her eyes once the memories of her old life and friends came to mind. Oh, how she missed Uzushio.

After an hour of sight-seeing, the guards took them to one of the best restaurants in the village for lunch and then to the Uzumaki compound where the Uzukage and his family lived.

Ritsu was excited and nervous. She hasn't seen or spoken to her family ever since she when to Konoha. She missed them so much.

{Time Skip}

After a while of traveling, the group finally made it to the Uzumaki Compound. Once at the gates of the Compound, they were greeted by the Uzukage and his family.

Ritsu ran ahead of them to hug her father, mother, and sister. 

Kushina also went ahead and hugged the family that took her in as their own after her real mother and father were killed in a mission.

After the family reunion, the Uzukage welcomed the others inside.

"You all must be tired. Come in, we already set up your rooms".

{Time Skip}

Naruto was just finishing unpacking his belongings when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!".

The door slowly opened to reveal a pretty young woman with long red hair, dressed in a Kimono.

"Konichiwa, I'm Umeko, I'm Ritsu's sister. You must be Naruto, right?".

Naruto nods. 

"Hai".

Umeko crosses her arms and looks Naruto up and down.

Naruto also crosses his arms, showing that he was not afraid.

After a few seconds, Umeko uncrosses her arms and nods.

"I like you and you're quite handsome. You're perfect for my sister, but if you hurt her..."

She then cracks her knuckles.

That was enough for Naruto to get the message Umeko was conveying.

"I'll never hurt Ritsu".

"Good".

She then smiles and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

{Time Skip}

Today was the day. 

Today was Tsunade's birthday. 

Naruto had the whole day planned out.