Teenage Problems

Naruto - 19

Ritsu - 18 {I missed her birthday but like Tsunade and Nawaki her birthday will be in a later chapter}

Tsunade - 35 {I know that her birthday pasted but I will have her birthday in a later chapter}

Jiraiya - 35

Mito - 97 {I missed her birthday so I'm making her a year older}

Hiruzen - 51

Shizune - 25

Nawaki - 30 {I missed his birthday as well but just like his sister and Ritsu I'll have it in a later chapter}

Minato - 13

Kushina - 11

Fugaku - 13

Hizashi - 13

This chapter will be different from the others, I decided to make a slice of life chapter. So we all know the shit teens have to go through in order for them to become adults.. yep... fucking puberty. If you feel uncomfortable with this topic I advise you don't read this chapter.

It was 7 in the morning when Minato, Fugaku, and Hizashi got up to get ready for the day and meet up with their senseis for another day of training.

While getting out bed they felt weird, they felt... sticky.

They didn't know what was happening to them, they thought that they had peed the bed and they didn't want to tell their parents {Sorry Minato, you don't have parents}. What would it look like if a 13 year old told their parents they peed the bed, EMBARRASSING. They were ashamed with themselves but didn't pay the matter extra attention, they just went on to change their bed sheets, washed up, and got ready for the day.

{Time Skip}

Naruto and Jiraiya was waiting for the boys at the training grounds they meet up in. After a few minutes they saw the boys walking up towards them. Naruto, being more aware, saw something was on the teens faces. He, being a doctor, knew what it was, a pimple {I hate when a pimple pops out of nowhere}. Naruto cross his arms and chuckles.

Being a doctor Naruto knew what that meant, puberty.

Naruto turns to Jiraiya and nudges him to get his attention.

"Hey Jiraiya, we should give the boys a break".

Jiraiya turns to Naruto, confused behind Naruto's reasoning.

"Why?".

"The boys are becoming young adults".

Jiraiya raises his eyebrow, not fully understanding what Naruto meant by that.

Naruto rolls his eyes and sighs and clarifies.

"The boys are going through puberty".

"Oh" Jiraiya said, finally understanding Naruto.

"We should give them a break so they can comprehend what's going on with their bodies".

Jiraiya nods, agreeing with giving the boys a break but then he asks a question.

"But wait,  how do you know that they started puberty".

"Because they're 13 years old and they have pimples on their faces".