The Academy

The sun was now rising in Konoha, waking people up to get ready for the day.

{The Senju compound}

The Senju family was up and ready to start their day, except for one little red-head girl.

Kushina was in her room that Mito let her have, still sleep, snoring and drool coming from her mouth.

Naruto comes into her room to wake her up, to get her ready for her first day at Konoha Academy.

Naruto was dressed in his Jounin uniform, without the vest on. He walks  over to Kushina's bed and sits beside her. He gentle strokes her head and wishers in her ear, "Kushina, it's time to wake up".

Kushina groggily and slowly opens her eyes to see Naruto sitting beside her. She groans, turns over on her side and says, "Go away, I'm sleepy".

Naruto sighs and yells "WAKE UP!!"  in her ear.

Kushina jumps up screaming, now completely awake, only to find out that Naruto yelled in her ear. She looks at him, mad and says, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!".

Naruto rolls his eyes and says, "You wouldn't get up, anyway, you have to go to the academy today, so go wash up and get dress, Obaa-Chan is making breakfast, it should be ready by the time you come down stairs".

"Really, the academy, I just got here yesterday" Kushina whined.

"You want to catch up with the other kids don't you" Naruto asked.

Kushina nods her head.

"So stop your whining and get ready, I woke you up an hour early so you won't be late, but we already lost 10  precious minutes" Naruto walking out her room.

{15 minutes later}

"Breakfast was delicious Obaa-Chan" Naruto complimented Mito.

"Thank you Naru-Chan" Mito thanked Naruto.

"Oji, are you going to the Hokage's office, do you mind if Kushina and I come along, I have to go to his office anyway?" Naruto asked his uncle.

"No, I don't mind" Nawaki said putting on his Jounin vest.

"Time to go Kushina" Naruto said.

"See you later Baa-Chan" Nawaki said to his Grandmother.

Both Nawaki and Naruto kissed Mito on the cheek, Kushina waves 'bye' to her, and the three of them walks out the door.

{Hokage's Office}

Nawaki had already received his mission and had left.

Naruto was waiting to find out what class Kushina should be in.

"Class room 12 is where Kushina will be" Hiruzen said {IDK}

Naruto nods his head and turns to walk out the room until the Hokage stopped him.

"Wait, Naruto there is something else I need to tell you" he said.

"What is it" Naruto asked.

"You along with Jiraiya will be taking a Genin team" Hiruzen said.

"But what about the hospital" Naruto asked.

"Don't worry, I've taken care of that, also the forming of the teams don't start until two weeks so you'll still be able to work at the hospital until then" Hiruzen said

"Are you serious?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, I'm serious, its Jiraiya's team you're just helping, you have nothing to worry about, you can also help Kushina with her training if you want to" Hiruzen said.