Team Training Day 2 Part 2

Minato, Fugaku, and Hizashi stood a couple of feet away from Jiraiya, Naruto, and Ritsu. The boys were still figuring out if they should attack first or wait for the senseis to attack them. They were still pretty scared even though they were taught some ninjutsus that fits their chakra type and that would benefit them in battle, they knew they couldn't stand a chance against them. 

Jiraiya, Naruto, and Ritsu were waiting for the boys to attack them, using the new techniques that they were taught. After about 2 minutes, they got tired of waiting for the boys, so they decided to make the first move.

Right before their eyes, Naruto disappeared. This action made the boys go on high alert. They knew how strong Naruto was so they had to watch out for him.

While looking around for Naruto they weren't paying attention to the other two. Ritsu threw kunai at them, which connected to chakra wires. Jiraiya then set the wires on fire and Ritsu directed the fire towards them with Wind style.

The boys jumped out of the way of the fire, forgetting about Naruto, who was beneath them.

Now with the boys attention on then, Naruto could sneak up on them. Once the boys landed back on the ground Naruto popped up from the ground, grabbing Hizashi and pulling him down in the ground, only leaving his head visible.

Minato and Fugaku were completely thrown off. They wasn't expecting that, and clearly Hizashi wasn't expecting that as well.

On the other side Naruto appears back to Jiraiya and Ritsu's side with a hand on his hip and a smirk on his face.

Minato and Fugaku looked at Naruto in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?".

Naruto only smiles and says, "You have to be prepared for anything".

Those words triggered Minato and Fugaku back into their fighting stance. Hizashi managed to get out of the ground by using Water style, turning the dirt into mud. Once freed, he joined along side his teammates.

Jiraiya runs up to them and spits out sticky oil.

"GAMAYUDAN!".

The boys tried to jump out of the way but was too slow.

Naruto steps up and makes hand signs at a fast pace. Rat - Ox - Dog - Horse - Monkey - Boar - Tiger.

"KATON: GOKA MESSHITSU!".

Minato and Fugaku saw the flames coming towards them. They knew if the flames hit the oil they would be deep trouble, so they made a quick decision to pair up and combine their jutsus. Fugaku did the same jutsu Naruto but the jutsu wasn't as strong as Naruto's. Minato add Wind style along with Fugaku's flames to make it stronger.

"KATON: GOKA MESSHITSU!".

"FUTON:DAITOPPA!".

The flames that Fugaku released was now the same width as Naruto's. Both Fire releases hit each other. The intense heat made the oil evaporate, which helped the boys get free. Since none of the other was stronger both techniques canceled each other out. The air was now filled with smoke making it hard to see.

Fugaku and Hizashi activated their dōjutsu so they could be on high alert, watching out for any sneak attacks. 

Using the cloud of smoke as cover, Ritsu threw a dozen kunais at them. Fugaku and Hizashi were able to see the kunais coming straight at that cause of their dojutsu. Them were able to block and dodge and protect Minato from them.

But what they didn't realize was that one of the kunais was marked..... until it was too late.

Once the marked kunai went passed them Naruto appeared behind them without them knowing. He ran up behind them with his hand clenched in a fist.

"CHA!".

Hearing someone yell behind them, they turned around to see something that almost made them piss their pants

Hearing someone yell behind them, they turned around to see something that almost made them piss their pants. They saw Naruto coming straight at them at full speed with his fist clenched. They jump out of the way just in time before Naruto's fist hit the ground, splitting it open. 

The boys jumped to the edge of the lake, far away from Naruto and the now giant hole in the ground.

This was the opportunity Jiraiya was waiting for, t get the boys close to the water. He bites his thumb and starts waving signs, Boar - Dog - Bird - Monkey - Ram, then he slams his hand on the ground.

"KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!".

A giant toad comes out the water and grabs the boys in a tight grip, making it hard for the boys to escape.

The boys were startled when they heard a big splash from behind them. Before they could see what it was something huge grabbed them. They tried their hardest to break free but to no prevail.

Naruto, Ritsu, and Jiraiya stared at them with their arms crossed and with a smile on their faces.

"So... are you going to give up?" Ritsu asked.

The boys hung their heads down knowing that they lost.

The toad let the boys go and it went away.

Naruto sighs knowing that the boys gave up. His smile becomes bigger and he starts to speak.

"You guys did so well this time. You three were able to use your heads and put them together to make an outstanding teamwork".

He looks over to Minato and Fugaku and says, "I loved how you two put into practice what you learned about combine jutsus, helping each other so you can overcome my fire style".

He looks to Hizashi and says, "I loved how when I trapped you into the ground that you found a way to get out of the trap using your water style to turn the dirt into mud and being able to still help your teammates".

He also then looks back to Fugaku, "I also loved how you two used your dojutsu to look out for any attacks and how you two protected Minato when he couldn't see. What you three did showed us that you make excellent teamwork and that you will protect each other on any battle field, no matter the circumstances".

The boys faces beamed from the praises that they were receiving.

Jiraiya claps his hands so he could get their attention.

"Alright, that's all for training today. Go home, rest up, we'll see you tomorrow".

1031. THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THEN THE OTHERS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.