Happy Mother's Day

Naruto- 19

Ritsu- 18

Tsunade- 35

Jiraiya- 35

Mito- 96

Hiruzen- 51

Shizune- 25

Nawaki- 30

Minato- 13

Kushina- 11

For this past Mother's day.

 It was 6 in the morning on May 14 in Konoha and Naruto was up early making a special breakfast for his mother. When he was in the middle of making breakfast, the front door opens and then quietly closes. Of course being a ninja, Naruto was on high alert. He slowly walks into the living room only to see his uncle on the steps taking off his shoes.

"Uncle Nawaki you're home" Naruto said with a smile and in shock.

"Hey Naruto, how's it going?" Nawaki asked.

"Everything been fine, so how was your mission?" Naruto asked.

"The mission was a success" Nawaki answered.

"That's good and you made it back in time for Mother's day" Naruto said.

"Yeah, I'm glad of that and I smell that you're making breakfast, mind if I help?" Nawaki asked. "I never knew my mom but Mito Baa-Chan been like a mother to both me and your mother and I want to do something nice for her".

"Sure I don't mind a little help" Naruto said walking back into the kitchen.

After some minutes into making breakfast, Kushina slowly walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen.

"Kushina, what are you doing up this early?" Naruto asked without turning his head from the food he was making.

"Well since it's Mother's day, I wanted to do something special for Tsunade, I see her as a mother like I see you like a brother more than a cousin" she said.

"Well, you can help me and uncle Nawaki make breakfast" Naruto said.

Kushina gasps and asked, "Nawaki is back, where is he?".

"Right here" a voice said behind her.

Kushina turns around to see Nawaki standing in the entrance of the kitchen.

"Nawaki!" she yelled running over to him and hugging him.

"Shh, we don't what to wake up Tsunade and Mito and ruin the surprise" Nawaki said hugging her back.

Kushina gasps and puts her hand over her mouth and shakes her head.

Naruto smiles and continues making the food.

After an hour, they were finally done. It was 7 o'clock so it would be long till Tsunade and Mito wake up.

Naruto was setting up the table when Kushina and Nawaki came back down in more comfortable/appropriate clothes.

"Hey can you two handle the rest so I can change?" Naruto asked wanted to be in more appropriate clothes.

"Sure we got this" Nawaki said.

Kushina nods her head in agreement.

Naruto thanks them and hurries up stairs to his room to change his clothes.

Once Naruto was done he hurries back down stairs only to see that Tsunade and Mito was already at the table eating.

"Naruto who knew you were an amazing cook" Tsunade said turning to face him.