Resealing The Kyubi

It was past 7 o'clock and the Senju family had already finished diner. Mito along with Naruto, Tsunade and Jiraiya was getting ready for the sealing.

Mito went to what use to be Hashirama's library and came back with a huge scroll, the scroll of seals.

After Mito came back they all head down to the basement.

"Kushina, lay down in the middle of the floor" Mito commanded.

Kushina lays down in the middle of the floor.

"Now Kushina, I'm not going to sugar coat it, this is going to be painful" Mito said.

Now if Kushina wasn't scared then, she's definitely scared now. Her heart started to race.

"Clam down, every thing is going to be fine" Naruto said seeing the worried expression on Kushina's face.

"Ok" Kushina said trying to clam down.

Naruto then grabs a towel from the table and hands it to Kushina.

"Take off your shirt and cover yourself with this" Naruto said.

Naruto then turns around so Kushina could take off her shirt. {Jiraiya is outside the door}

"Ok, I'm ready" Kushina said.

Naruto then turns back around and stands beside Mito. Mito then opens the scroll to the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style.

"Are you ready?" Mito asked Naruto.

Naruto nods his head. He then skims over the scroll to see how to perform the sealing. After 30 seconds Naruto then nods his head.

Mito then lifts up her shirt exposing her belly and the seal.

Naruto then puts his hand on both Mito and Kushina's stomach.

"Obaa-Chan release some of the Kyubi's chakra, Kushina, I need you to release some of your chakra as well, they need to mix" Naruto explained.

Mito releases some of the Kyubi's chakra and Kushina releases some of her chakra. Red chakra surrounds Mito and Blue surrounds Kushina, both surrounds Naruto, mixing together.

Naruto clenches his teeth under the mass of Kyubi's powerful chakra put he holds through. He then pushes the chakra into Kushina. Kushina screams out in pain.

"Obaa-Chan release all of Kyubi's chakra" Naruto ordered.

Mito then release all of Kyubi's chakra which made the chakra surrounding her a darker red which then surrounded Naruto which he pushed into Kushina. Kushina's cries gets louder.

It was getting harder for Naruto to keep the Kyubi at bay while transporting the Kyubi's chakra into Kushina, the Kyubi was trying to break out.

"Is there something wrong Naruto?" Tsunade asked.

"The Kyubi is trying to break out, I'm trying to keep him under control" Naruto said clenching his teeth.

The Kyubi was trying so hard to break out but Naruto was trying to keep at bay with all his strength. It was becoming impossibly to hold the Kyubi back so Naruto released his seal. Black marking started spreading across Naruto's face and body, healing the burn marks Naruto has received.