Uzushiogakure

The morning had finally arrived. It had to be around 5 o'clock when Naruto heard a tapping sound on his window. He sat up in his bed and looked towards the noise. He saw a messenger bird outside his window. He opened the window and took the note from the bird's leg. The letter was from the Hokage. It stated that he already had a traveling ship from Uzushio coming to pick them up at 7 o'clock.

Naruto rubbed his eyes and wrote a note, thanking the Hokage for his help, and sent the bird off. He went to the bathroom to wash-up and went to make breakfast after waking everyone up, telling them that they were leaving at 6:30.

After eating breakfast, everyone went to go pack up the things that they would need for the trip. 

It was already 6 o'clock.

Shizune and Jiraiya arrived before they were ready to leave. Jiraiya explained that he would be taking the boys on their first D-rank mission and they would be leaving around 8 o'clock.

It was finally time for them to leave. As they were leaving, they said their farewells. Shizune insured them that she would take good care of the compound in their absence.

{Time Skip}

It was 7 o'clock when they made it to the harbor. They were waiting for the ship that would take them to Uzushio.

Then a few ANBU's came out of nowhere with the Hokage behind them. Ritsu was also with them.

Naruto blushed when he saw her but then regained himself before the Hokage started talking.

"Naruto, I knew that you were taking Ritsu with you on the trip, so I decided to escort her here".

Naruto nods his head.

"Thank you".

Ritsu walks over to Naruto and kisses him on the check.

"Good Morning and thank you for this".

She then walks over towards Kushina and the others to say hello.

Nawaki walks up to Naruto and starts teasing him, making Naruto blush again.

Naruto hits his uncle on his arm and jogs up to Ritsu and talks to her, while his family watched in the background.

"Look at them, they're so cute" Nawaki said.

Everyone else agreed while Tsunade, being the overprotective mother that she is, only glared at them.

After a few minutes, the ship finally arrived.

They boarded the ship after saying their goodbyes to the Hokage.

{Here is what Ritsu is wearing}

{Time Skip} 

After a day, they finally arrived at Uzushiogakure. The travel was surprisingly pleasing on the way there.

Once they arrived, they had royal guards escort them to the city, in order to make sure not only the youngest princess {Ritsu} was protected, but the family of the late princess {Mito} as well.

FINALLY DONE! SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I KNOW I SAID THAT I WOULD UPDATE EVERY MONTH OR TWO BUT, I WANS'T FEELING ALL SO MOTIVATED TO DO THIS CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE UP, THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT.