Bell Test

Naruto was up bright and early at 5:30 in the morning making breakfast. By the time he was done, it was 6:00.

After 2 minutes both his mother and Obaa-Chan comes down stairs.

"Ohayou" {Good Morning} Naruto greeted.

"Ohayou!" they greeted back.

All three of them sat down at the table, thanked for the food, and started eating.

It only took them 5 minutes to finish eating.

Once Naruto collected the dishes both Kushina and Minato came running down.

"Aw, we missed breakfast" Minato whined.

"Its best if you two do have breakfast cause when you do the test, you might throw-up" Naruto warned. Mito and Tsunade chuckles knowing that was a lie.

"How are you feeling Kushina?" Naruto asked.

"Not so good but better then last night" Kushina answered.

"Minato go bring me your clothes so I can wash them" Naruto said.

Minato runs back up stairs. Naruto opens a cabinet and pulls out a pill bottle. He takes one pill  out and gives it to Kushina.

"Here eat this, this should make you feel better" Naruto said.

"What is it?" Kushina asked.

"This is one of my inventions, I call them Hyorogan {soldier pills}. It will help replenish your chakra and it will nourish your body" Naruto explained.

Kushina nods and swallows the pill.

Minato runs back down stairs and gives Naruto his clothes.

"This should take long. Go up stairs and wash-up. Your clothes would be on your bed Minato" Naruto said.

Both Kushina and Minato runs back up stairs to wash-up and get ready for today.

{Training Ground Three}

After Naruto dropped Kushina off to the location where her team was meting, Naruto and Minato head towards the training ground that their team was meting. Once they made it to the training ground, Fugaku and Hizashi were already there, just waiting for Jiraiya.

"Naruto-sensei, have you seen Jiraiya-sensei?" Hizashi asked.

"No, I haven't, I thought he would be here" Naruto answered. 

All 4 of them waited 5 minutes for Jiraiya to show up which then turned into an hour.

Jiraiya shows up an hour and 30 minutes late.

When Jiraiya finally arrives Naruto walks up towards him and punches him in the head and yells, "WHERE HAVE YO BEEN, WE BEEN WATING FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT 7 NOT AT 8!!".

Naruto was so angry that the weather changed dramatically. First the sky was clear and sunny now it was cloudy, windy and there was lightning. It scared Jiraiya shitless, it even scared the three Genins. Back in the village, the villagers, even the Hokage, where concerned about the weather changing until they heard a loud bang and screaming. Hiruzen, Mito and Tsunade instantly knew who the screams belonged to. All three of them thought in sync, "What did Jiraiya do this time?".

Back in training ground three Jiraiya was in a huge crater with swollen bumps and bruises with Naruto staring down at him cracking his knuckles, perfectly imitating his mother.