Vacation

It was the last week in the month of July, only 11 days before Tsunade's birthday, 18 days before Nawaki's birthday, and 30 days before Ritsu's birthday. Naruto had planed to take them and the whole family to Uzushiogakure to celebrate their birthday. It would be good to get away and travel a bit.

Naruto walking to the Hokage tower in order to tell Hiruzen about his plans for August. He couldn't just leave that village without permission. He needed constant from the Hokage in order to have time off from work. 

Once he entered the tower, he greeted the lady behind the front desk and asked to see the Hokage. The lady told him that the Hokage was in a meeting and that he could wait outside his office. He thanked her and went up stairs to the Hokage's office. Once up stairs, he sat down on the bench outside the office and waited.

It took Naruto almost an hour for him to see the Hokage. He almost fell asleep waiting for him. He shook himself awake when he heard foot steps approaching. He looked up to see Hiruzen and the three bitches, Danzo, Homura, and Koharu. He stands up and says...

"Hokage-sama"

The four of them stop at the sound of his voice. Hiruzen looks over towards him and smiles.

"Naruto-kun"

The other three doesn't say a thing and just looks at him with blank facial expressions.

"What can I do for you?" Hiruzen continued.

Naruto looks back towards Hiruzen and says...

 "Can I speak with you......alone?"

Hiruzen nods and turns to the other three.

"We'll continue this later".

The three stooges nods, not even bothering to question Hiruzen or Naruto, especially after what happened when they angered Naruto before, so they just walked off, not saying a word.

As they walked off, Naruto glared daggers into their backs. 

The three of them could feel the temperature drop. The slightest feeling of Naruto's killing intent and his glaring made them sweat bullets.

 The slightest feeling of Naruto's killing intent and his glaring made them sweat bullets

Hiruzen chuckles under his breath.

'He's definitely Tsunade's son'

"Come into my office Naruto"

Naruto stops his glaring and walks into Hiruzen's office.

Once in the office, Hiruzen sits down behind his desk while Naruto remained standing.

"What did you what to talk about Naruto?"

Naruto sighs and begins to explain himself.

"Well...you know that my mother's and my uncle's birthday is coming up next month, so is Ritsu's. I was thinking I could take some time off and take my family to Uzushio to celebrate".