Maxney: long awaited love

Max's pov
I stared at him from a distance, his voice could be heard throughout the office, I sighed and got up from my station.Walking towards the kitchen, his image in my head*his strong arms hold me tight, his lips connected to mine* I was brought out of my thoughts by someone calling my name."Hey Max, come here for a second" I turn to the voice and see my roommate Tom calling me over, walking over to him I ask"what, do you need Tim?" a slight bit of confusion in my voice, he looks at me with a smile"do you have a crush on John?" the question surprised me, I blushed "maybe..but why do you care?" he doesn't answer me and continues his work, I walk away.
John's pov
I let out a sigh and look towards Max's station, he was working on one of my videos, I let out a sigh as I watched him a thought came to mind* I pressed him against the wall, my hands on either side of his head, I kissed him passionately,and he kissed back* I was blushing at the thought(there is no way he'd like me back....but there might be a chance he likes me also). I give out a long and tired sigh and walked over to his station"hey...max? can i talk to you about something important?" he turns to look at me, I swear I saw a him blush"yeah, sure what did you wanna talk about?" I look around " I was hoping in a more private area" he nods and follows me to my station.
Max's pov
Once we were in John's office and the door was shut, I was suddenly pushed up against the door by John, I looked at him worriedly"w..what are you D..doing?" he look at me and leaned closer to my ear, I could feel his hot breath "something I have wanted to do for a while" before I had time to
ask what he meant, his lips attached to mine.After a second though I began to kiss back, his hands traveled to my waist while mine traveled to the back of his head, after what seemed like hours, we finally stopped for air.I looked at him blushing, he looked at me with those forest green eyes I love so much" I'm guessing you feel the same way I fell about you?" I give a nod, he smiled at me"then would you like to be my boyfriend and acompany me on a date later tonight?" I smile" I would love to be your boyfriend John, and I would love to go on a date with you" his smile widened as he kissed me again * best day ever*