Thatskybopowner : no one gets left behind

~ requested by MakMon and takes place during the original roommate's when they are in the crafting dead~

Ross's pov

All I remember is getting hit with something when John ran to get me, I opened my eyes and gasped, john was strapped onto a lab table, I looked at the surroundings, I saw a sky but it wasn't him, he looked at me with hatred along with him and others I don't know about"can't we kill him? He already tried to hurt Barney!” I looked at him( I would never hurt one of my boyfriends) the other jin walked up to my cage" you made a mistake Dr.ross after what you did to Barney" I was confused and hurt( they are still my boyfriends and they hate me for something that this Ross did) tears rolled down my face" this world's Barney's dead isn't he........im the one that killed him in this world........." everyone stared at me" your evil no one is going to save you" I sat down in my cell( Adam,Jin help me) I cried silently.

John's pov

I groaned loudly not remembering what shot me" Barney! Your alive!!” I has brought into a hug, looking at the person I realise that it's Adam but it's this world's Adam" get off of me!” I kicked him in the stomach making him fly" I don't know who you are but your not the sky I know" I looked over and saw Ross" Ross!” I got up and ran to the cage, I noticed he was in a trance" no no no no no!Ross ignore the voices!” I looked at the cage( why is Ross in a cage)" why the Fuck is he in a cage!!?" they all stared at me, sky looked broke and confused" what do you mean why is he in there, he tried to kill you!" I laughed " he can't even kill a fly, and he wouldn't hurt me because our boyfriends would kick his ass" they all we're startled" boyfriends!?" I point to Ross" he's one of three that I'm dating and if they find out what you did to him" I was beyond angry. My phone suddenly goes off and I know it's Adam that's calling me, I put it on speaker" Where are you!? Me and Jin are worried sick!"" Adam I'm sorry for making you worry but you have to listen, see if you can't get Jin to track my location, I have to get Ross out of......the trance, I'll talk to you both when you get here, by and I love you" I hang up and went to Ross's cage( don't worry Ross, I'm here).

Adam's pov

I was stunned( Ross....what have they done to Ross) I hand the phone to Jin" track John's location, Ross is in the trance again" he nods and quickly tracks the call" come on, it's time to get our boyfriends" we ran in all directions when we finally came across a metal door, there was talking from inside" John! you in there!?” there was a muffled yes and some other things" jin you know how to open it?” he nodded and smiled. I was terrified( never get on his bad side) we walked inside and almost instantly John tackled me to the ground" I missed you so much!" I chuckled lightly and kissed him" missed you too John" I looked at the cage and was horrified by it" they think Ross is dangerous?” John nodded as him inspected the cage, we all ignored the other me and him as we tried to get Ross"Hey! Who the hell are you people!?” I turned around and looked at myself" I'm you and I'm here for my boyfriend so we can go home" I turned around and hugged John" I'm cuddling with you tonight" he smiled at me.

Jin's pov

It took me a while but I managed to get Ross out of the cage" we can go home now" John and Adam turn to me" you came for me.....why?” I looked at Ross" because I love you, because John loves you, because Adam Loves you, we care for you Ross and no one we care for gets left behind in another dimension" I kiss his cheek and begin walking out of that room with my other boyfriends right behind me.

This took me forever to do