Thatguyskyzan : two truths and one lie

Adam's pov

Is it normal to love two of your bestfriends? Because I've found out I've fallen in love with one of my editors and I've fallen for my highschool friend, I know it's weird but they complete me, just being near them causes my heart to skip a beat, Max's dark red hair and deep brown eyes, John's Hazel green eyes and his laugh. I have to tell them somehow that I care......i Care more than I should.

John's pov

This is not normal......Loving more than person.....but no matter what I tell myself they still make their way into my head and I have to hide my feelings from them, because I know non of them like me like that, and yes it's saddening that my feelings will never be returned. But it's for the best
Max is one of my closest friends along with Adam, but I'm mostly just a brother to them.....we could never happen.

Max's pov

I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to confess to them.... But how is the question...i looked at my schedule and noticed I had to record 2 truths and 1 lie with ADAM and JOHN....this could be how I confess to them...i just hope they feel the same.

Adam's pov

I turned in my recording equipment and Skype called Max, John, and red
~ skiping the intro~
We were on the last round and we learned that Barney was crushing on someone in the offices and has Anxiety attacks if stressed out “ Max is a liar while red is the gesser”

Max's pov

I took a deep breath
“ I have a crush on Barney
I have a crush on Adam
And I killed a bird with a bebe gun when I was 12” Barney and Adam went silent while red....was laughing “ the game is two truths and one lie not one truth and two lies hahaha” I was mad “ who the fuck said I don't love them? Cause I can prove I do love them!” red just laughed, I threw my headphones off and ran into Adam's office, I  jump on his lap and kiss him on the lips , he froze,but eventually he kissed me back. I broke the kiss panting, I got off of Adam and went into Barney's office, but I went slower, I didn't wanna stress him, I leaned ovr Barney and kissed him, he kissed back passionately pulling me onto him m, our kiss was longer and he took control instantly. He reluctantly broke the kiss, panting heavily, he pointed to his back wanting something out of it, getting up I hand it to him and he pulls out a inhaler. I leave him be and head back to my station knowing red heard us kissing “ believe me now?”
I swear I heard someone kissing, but I knew exactly who it was, I guess we're together.