ThatguySkyzan : wolf pack

Running.....abandoned.....alone...lost.... freak....unloved.....omega......no pack...no mate, I'm a lone wolf, traveling the forest by myself.......i was kicked out of my pack because....I'm part human...a rare thing to happen, for as long as I can remember, I was an outcast, my mother hid me away, the only name I was given was.......Adam.

Killed...they were killed by enemy pack for territory, my mate died with them, in anger I fled and found new territory no wolfs can have it. I made a name for my human self John, it is a name I heard some humans use, I will find a new pack amongst the humans

Beta...that's all I am, I'm not strong enough to be pack leader, I ran from my pack, to prove that I could lead a pack of my very own, but it would be hard with human blood unless.....i join human kind, I can have a pack.
~ basically they all were born differently from their packs
Max
Adam
John~

I woke to my damn alarm clock, I smash the damn thing~ mating season~ I groaned loudly, "I'm going to be so horny” I threw the covers off of me and get dressed for the day. Once I'm at work I'm instantly drawn to a certain aroma~ not now~ I've been crushing on two different people, Max and Adam and it just so happens that Max walks by me “ oh hey...John how's it going?” I use all my strength to not pounce on him“ it's going....fine” he nodded and walked off, I ran to the bathroom wanting to touch myself “ why why why!?” I couldn't do it, I got in my car and drove to the park lucky not many people were out. I found a decent parking spot and run out of my car making sure it's locked before disappearing into the woods in my wolf form ~ just got to wait the season out~

{ Barney's wolf is tanish and has dark green eyes, Max's wolf is Redish brown and has brown eyes, Adam's wolf is dark brown and has Hazel eyes}

Max's pov

It was the same Aroma every year, John had the sent if a leader, powerful and protecting, while Adam smelled so sweet and kind, when I passed John I just wanted to jump him and make out with him. It had been a few hours since I've seen John and I was getting worried, I walked over to Adam “ Adam, have you seen John? I haven't seen him since this morning” he looked at me confused
“ he didn't show up today, didn't you get his text?”I shake my head “ he didn't tell me anything”  he pulled me into his office and kissed me, I wanted to kiss him back so badly, but I felt like I was missing something or someone, I stopped him “ Adam....as much as I want to continue this, we have to find John” he nodded and we took his car and drove it around. We came to a park and recognised his car“ Adam, it's John's car” we park next to it and head to the woods.....the woods I haven't been to in years since I left the pack, I look around his sent was in the air, it was “ Territory marks”.

Adam's pov

When he said that I froze, could it be possible...could he be a wolf“ Max...i have to tell you something about me” he turned to look at me “ really, at a time like this! Our friend is missing” I take a step back“ it won't take long, I promise” he sighed and Motioned for me to continue. I took a deep breath and focused on my wolf, I could feel my self change, once the transformation was complete I looked at Max his mouth hung open and his eyes were glued to mine “y..your a..wolf, I can't believe it.....my mate” I was about to change back when he transformed into a wolf also and pinned me Down, he sniffed me and licked me, we change back and kissed “ Max, we have to find John”
“ well you don't have to look very far” I looked up and saw him “ John! You had me and Max worried sick, what are you doing out here?” he looked away but motioned for me and Max to follow. We walked with him to a clear pond, it was beautiful “ this is were I meet her.....that was several years ago.....i wonder how she's doing” I looked at him “ John... Who is this girl your talking about?” he looked at me and Max “ my mate.....well when she was alive” my eyes widened along with Max's“ you had a mate? Doesn't that mean y...your a wolf too?” he looked at us “ I was an alpha....i lost my entire pack, those wolf's...they weren't normal.....they may of wanted our territory but..... They didn't have to kill the pups.....why am I even telling you guys about this?” I felt sorry for him....his entire family was killed “ I...I'm so sorry for your loss....i never had a pack that cared about me, I'm an omega and....I'd like it if you were my Alpha” he stared at me and pulled me close to him“ you smell so good, and lucky for you both, it's mating season” I was pinned to a tree, John growled a bit before kissing me “ mine!” I moaned loudly as he bit my neck, it was clear that he was marking me, Max just stood there trying to process the information “ well if John is an alpha then I guess I'll be his Beta, and you dear Adam can be our little omega” he went behind John and started to kiss his neck, once John was done marking me he turned to Max and did the same thing. We sat down and breathed heavily, as the cool air hit our skin, our clothes lay on the forest floor “ I love you both....thank you for being my pack, it feels like I have a reason to be a wolf again” I smiled at him and Max “ let's stay here tonight, as wolves” we sleep together peacefuly and happy....we are a pack, we are Family.