Skyney: Pirate's love

~ Pirate's Role play~

I stared at him from a far, he's been my captain for a few months and....I've fallen for him, I mean how could I not love him, yeah he lied about being a pirate, but he got us a ship and gave us protection, and even though we can't go home, we can make a new life without any rules, the sea is our home and if he says that this life is good, then I'll follow.
I glared at the British scumbag I used to call captain, he was causing problems again, he just can't except that it's impossible for us to go home,
I'm telling you that there has to be a way! Sky, Ross and I don't belong here, we aren't murders like you, I bet that you killed Your Own Family!” I stood shocked as to what he said, my anger got the best of me  and I walked over to him and My captain “ what is wrong with you?!, making such accusations! We can't go home, there's a bounty on our head's! And the British won't listen! As far as they are concerned we're outlaws and the only way to deal with us is to kill us!” what happened next shocked me even more “ Shut Up You Pathetic Pirate! You have no say so in this world!” he smacked me, knocking me off my feet. I glared at my so called friend, as tears threaten to fall “ you.....aren't the boss of me” I walked to the infirmary for an ice pack to stop the swelling.

Barney's pov

I glared at the black haired British captain, no one hits what belongs to me, I wrap my hand around his neck, choking him “ if you touch him like that again, I promise that your death will be painful” his eyes widened at the sound of my voice, mostly because I didn't use my accent. I let him go and walk towards the infirmary to make sure Sky is okay, I saw the most adorable sight, sky had fallen asleep, I walked up to him and sighed, I leaned down and kissed his cheek“  I'm not sure if you care but.....thank you for defending me....it means a lot to me” I walked out quickly and quietly....i wish I could tell him, but with that damn Brit walking around my ship. I walk to my Quarters with no trouble for once, laying down in my hammock thinking of my Second in command, Sky was so different from me...granted we share the love of Adventure, but I feel for him......i don't deserve him or his kindness, but he was stuck in my head, his golden eyes and his curly brown hair, his soft skin.

Sky's pov

I woke up a few minutes later, and it was sunset, walking out of the infirmary and I see Barney leaning on the rail  watching the sun go down, I decided to take a chance, I walked up to him “ Hey captain....what are you doing?” he turned to look at me and shrugged his shoulders“ Nothings Much, Justs thinkings abouts things”I stare at him, and without thinking I grabbed his hand “ Barney...about what happened with...him, I just hope you know my loyalty belongs to you and only you.....i enjoy being a pirate..its fun, if I had stayed a British sea officer, we probably won't be like we are now......” he stared at me and before I know it, his lips were on mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss back passionately, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him while mine traveled to his neck pulling him down onto me, after a while we broke apart for air “ sky I have loved you since I was assigned to His ship, and I have wanted to tell you how I felt for so long..but I was afraid that when you learned I was a pirate you would hate me........i love you so much sky” I stared at him and placed my hands on either side of his head “ I love you too Barney...i would never hate you” we shared another passionate kiss as the sun set behind us.