Rossvacktor

‹this was requested by CiciTheMifwa
Check them out and enjoy‹

Red's pov

I stood there stuned at the news John has just told me "R..ross is leaving?" my voice cracked,sadness washed over me,John sighed"yeah...max is leaving also...but we worked it out" I felt bad for John, he wouldn't get to see Max as much anymore"anyway, you've got 2 days till they leave, I'd confess to Ross now if I where you". I blushed a bright red that put my hair to shame" S..shut..up" he walked away laughing, I thought about what he said and he was right if I want any chance with Ross I've got to confess.
Ross's pov
I sighed as I gathered more of my stuff and walked out of my office only to see John and Max making out in the hallway, John had Max pined against the wall, no space Inbetween them, I threw my sandle at John "Oww!" he pulled away from Max and rubbed the side of his head"get a room you two" Max picked up my sandle and threw it at me "asshole" he and John walked away. I continued to pack my stuff, I would be leaving in a few days and I wanted to get my stuff out, I saw Red sitting on one of the couches he looked gloomy, I put my stuff down and walked over to him" Red, you okay?" he looked up with a tear stained face"ohh, h..hey R..ross, what's up?" I sit down next to him.
(time skip)
Red's pov
No no no no, he's leaving today, I've got to tell him, I ran to the front of the office"ROSS!!" he turned and looked at me" Red what are you do....Mgh!!!!" I cut him off by kissing him, his lips were soft. I was about to pull away when he started to kiss back, I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss, his hands traveled to my hair. After a while we broke apart for air " p..please d..don't l..leave me, I..i c..care for you please" I was crying my heart out " oh Red, I would never do that....how about we go on a date later tonight? Just us" I nodded and kissed him again. What broke us apart this time was a shoe hitting Ross "get a room" I glared at Max and John " like you have any room to talk"
I smiled and walked away happy I was going on a date with Ross