Coach x Barney

The art is not mine)

He was so....unique and interesting, I felt my heart flutter as I locked my eyes with his one eye, his accent fit his character, I just wanted to kiss him, hold him, but I knew he didn't see me like that, I'm just his coach. Another day on the soccer field for practice, my eyes were glued to his every movement, granted he's of legal age I could possibly date him but...... I sighed softly, which didn't go unnoticed by Red, the newbie" coach? Are you okay?" I nodded my head" yeah..." he looked at the direction in which I stared" why are you staring at barney so much?.........wait a minute...do you like him?" I glared at him from behind my shades" shut up and give me twenty" he squealed which got his attention" Reds why yous Squeals like a goats givings the births?" I hid my blush, his voice was so sweet" no reason Barney......hey you helping me out with my invention later?" Barney gave him a confused look" okays something's wrongs withs yous, yous donts ever lets mes helpings yous" red just smirked" well I'm asking you if you want to" Barney gave a unsure look but nodded and went back to training" what's your game vacktor?" he shrugged and smiled" if it makes you feel better, he talks very highly of you, blushed a couple of times" I glared at him before yelling for ever to go home for the day" Barney stay behind I need to talk to you"

Barney's pov

I was a nervous wreck, coach wanted to talk to me" Yes coach" he looked at me, and I was worried, I mean who wouldn't be, he's very intimidating" you seemed nervous about Red's experiment, why?" I sighed" Wells, hes nots the kindest persons to lives with, I's is normalys the Guinniy pigs because I'm easys to takes advantages of apparentlys....just becauses I's from other country" I thought he looked sad but I wasn't to sure" wells I's betters going homes" I was just about to leave when he grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss, he ripped off my eye patch and my eyes widened. I was shocked but slowly kissed him back, I put my hands on his chest since he held both my arms in place, he stopped kissing me for air" how about instead of helping Red I take you to dinner?" I blushed brightly, realizing he still had my eye patch, I covered my eye on instinct" umms c-cans I's have's mys eyes patch back?" he handed to me and I tied it on after years of experience" is that a yes?" I looked at him again...should I really date my coach? I shrugged" eh why's not, when do's yous wants to go?" he smirked" we can go right now, if you want?" I giggled  slightly" sures buts I's donts haves my wallet" he hugged me" I'm paying for you pretty boy" I smiled brightly at him, his hand touched one side of my face as he leaned in for another kiss, this time I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.