I'm back/Thankyou

Hey guys i'm back....i know i left a little while ago but i was having  some issues 

my depression will never leave me....i know that but....

as you all have heard Adam is leaving you tube, now this is not going to stop me from writing anything sky media wise, barney is still doing you tube and i'm hoping everyone that worked at the office will still get together and make videos.

I respect Adam decision  and will not judge him on it...i would have probably done the same thing if i didn't feel like i could be myself for everyone......

Adam you are the reason i play mine craft, i used to hate that game until i found you and everyone at the office...I've only watched you for 2 yrs and i loved your content, You,Barney,Evan,Monica,Bre,Emily,Preston,Jake,Jordan,Tristan, and every one else who i did not mention have helped me grow into a bright and thoughtful young woman, i wouldn't be who i am if i hadn't discovered your channel.

and i want to thank my followers for showing my stories so much support , i personally don't believe i'm a good writer, but reading your comments and seeing how much you like my books puts so much happiness into my heart, for the first time in years i believe I can do something i enjoy without being looked down at, thank you all for your support and kind words.

I hope you all have a wonderful Day or evening where ever in the world you are 

Slender out~