Rossney : werewolf lover

~ Requested by EmilyDash_26~

Ross's pov

I kissed him passionately while held me close to him, it was forbidden to love a man who is cursed, but I couldn't help myself he is so sweet and kind, I looked straight into his eyes, they were Green" I love you John" he looked at me with a smile"love you too Ross.........the moon, it's almost full.....I'll turn" I look at him" I don't care....your still the man I love, to hell with what my father says about werewolves, I know that you won't hurt me" he smiled at with tears" .....but what if I turn you?" I grabbed his face" then that's a risk I'm willing to take" he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him"i love you John....no silly curse will stop me from loving you" tear threaten to fall for his eyes" plz don't leave me alone Ross...please" I smiled" I would never" we shared one last kiss.

John's pov

It was almost time, I headed back into my cave, Ross siting in a chair" I'll be right there with you John" I smiled at him, I just hope I don't kill him. "AHHHhhhhhhhh" the pain, Ross wanted to help" Don't!" he stopped, I could feel my skin tearing apart, and changing, loosing my mind.

Ross's pov

He was still beautiful, even as a wolf, he turned to look at me, I held no fear, the wolf walked up to me with caution" John?" the wolf didn't stop, I sniffed me, then licked my hands" John!" the wolf nudged me with his head" I told you that you wouldn't turn me" I pet his head and kissed his snout, earning a bark" your weird" I lay down on his bed, the wolf joining me, I wrapped my arms around it" love you John" the wolf licked my face before falling asleep, i smiled brightly and soon followed. I was shaken awake, I looked up and saw John smirking at me" morning handsome" I tackled him in a hug and kiss" I told you that you wouldn't turn on me" he smiled at" and you were right" I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back, he might be a werewolf but he's my werewolf, and he will never hurt me.