Rossney ~ artist Au~

~ Barney's been keeping a secret from everyone in the office, but Ross is the only one who knows about it~

Barney's pov

I was on my computer doing some online drawings, yeah I have a passion for drawing but I don't want everyone to know about it, most of my drawings are of Ross, I've kinda fallen in love with him, his blue eyes and curly hair, god he's just so beautiful. I was finishing up my latest project when Ross entered my office “ hey Barney, can I use your computer to record....mines not working again” I give a sigh and exit out of the tab I use for drawing “ yeah here you go” I leave my office and decided to take a nap on the couch.

Ross's pov

Once Barney leaves I check his history, I know that he can draw and I love looking at his art work especially the one's he's done of me, yes I admit I've grown a crush on him. I looked at the dirty pics he drew of me and I was blushing “ if only I had the courage to tell you how much I love you” I quickly close the tab and head back to my station.

~ next Day~

Barney's pov

Adam called everyone in for a meeting
“ okay as you all know, there has been a hacker deleting accounts, so to make sure we are all safe, Office wizard if you would check everyone's history and data” I panicked, please don't look at my history. I jogged to my station and quickly deleted my history that had to do with drawing “h...hey b..barney” I jumped a bit " Jesus Christ Ross don't scare me like that” he gave me a look “ when are you going to tell them?” I gave him a confused look “ what are you..”“ Your drawings.......i..i've seen them......you're really good at it” I froze....he's seen my work“ y..you've....s..seen..m..my work?" he nods slowly “ I know it was your little secret...but you left the tab open one day and....my curiosity got the best of me......I'm sorry” I didn't realize how close he was to me, our chests were practically against each other “ y..your...forgiven Ross....um...your a bit c.close for comfort” he shrugged and stood on his toes leaning towards my ear.

Ross's pov

It's now or never, leaning close to his ear I whisper“ and....i have a secret of my own......you wanna know what it is” he shook his head up and down, his body was so warm, “ I've fallen in love with you...i Mggh!” he suddenly grabs me by the waist and kisses me, after a minute I kiss back. We reluctantly broke the kiss “ I have wanted to do that for so long” I smile at him and peck his cheek“ any way you gonna tell anyone about your talent?” he shook his head no “ I don't want everyone to know about it”  I nodded my head “ well....what are we then?” he looked at me and smiled “ I'd like to think we're boyfriends” I blushed and exited his station.