Maxney : Shopping

Max's pov

It was close to Christmas and I was shopping for my boyfriend, it was a last minute shopping trip, I had to get him something......and yet there was nothing " you can not be serious about this" I looked all over the place bit nothing stood out, nothing caught my attention, I was so upset until I ran into someone " Max!? are you okay babe?" looking up I saw my boyfriend "yeah, I'm fine....what are you doing here?" he chuckles " I'm Christmas shopping for Eren.....he always manages to find the things I get for him unless it's a last minute shopping trip" I nod grabbing the hand he had out, he gave me a kiss on the cheek " what are you doing here though?" I blush a bit " Christmas shopping also" he smiled " wanna help me get Eren something?" I follow him around the store,blushing all the way....yeah we came out as a couple but I'm still no used to public affection, he suddenly stops and I see what he's looking at....it was a maids outfit for...dirty things " you'd look cute in that...." he whispered, I blushed...." you want me to get it?" he turned away from me " I'm not gonna ask you to get it......its not that important " I grab him and the outfit " if you want me t wear it then I'll wear it.....now sit down and I'll be right back"

John's pov

I sat down on the bench, blushing like crazy......* he'll look so sexy...mghh* I almost didn't realise a fan had walked up to me " OMG hi Barney! I'm a big fan" I smiled a her " what's your name?" she blushed a bit " Carol, and I support Maxney" I laughed " is that what we're called? Any way...." Max came out of the changing room, Carol ran of blushing" is it okay?" I push him inside the changing room "Hey! What are you..mgh!" I couldn't control myself " you look so pretty and perfect" I connect our lips together and grab his waist and pulling him close to me. He stopped kissing me " how about you get me as a gift for Christmas and I'll make sure I'm wearing this " I nodded and let him change......i can't wait for Christmas, a devious smile planted it's self on my face.....i better find my toys, we pay for our items and head our separate ways.