Skyzan : am I worth it?

Request by ButteryMinecraftBoss sorry for the wait

Adam has been acting strange lately, he seems more distant than normal, and I was worried about him. I decided to confront him on the matter" Adam are you doing okay? You seem stressed and distant" he just shrugged and walked off, I was getting annoyed, I will find out what is wrong with him. I invited him over to my place so we could hang out" Hey Adam! Glad you came" he sum what smiled" glad you invited me" I Shutter at his voice, yes I had some feelings for him" so Adam, how have you been lately?" he shrugged" okay I guess" I didn't like that answer, I put my hand on his shoulder" Adam... What's wrong?" he sighed" it's John.." my eyes widened" what did he do?" he looked away from me" I finally told him how I felt about him but........he rejected me for someone else and now he and that person are dating" he was heart broken" oh Adam, John has always thought of you as a brother, he's even said he appreciates you as a friend.........is this what's been bothering u?" he nodded some tears left his eyes, I grabbed his chin and lifted it" Adam, I know that you love him, but you can't just let this get to you........is there anyone else that you might like?" he shook his head yes" but I'm not worth it, I'm a complete screw up" I growled" no your not! And I can prove it to you" he stared at me blankly as I leaned closer"max what are you doing?" I quickly connected our lips together pure happiness filled my movements.

Adam's pov

I was shocked, but I kinda liked it, I kissed back with a bit of hesitation, his hands traveled down to my waist while mine traveled to his neck. I pulled back from the kiss reluctantly, I was human and needed air" your really cute when flustered Adam" I blushed brightly" Max.....am I really worth it? Am I really worth loving?" his brown eyes stared into my mine" you are worth every minute of every day Adam......i love you, don't ever say you aren't worth anything because you are worth every to me" I stared at him in disbelief, but I kissed him passionately, he smiled into the kiss before pinning me down" how about I take you on a date tomorrow night? Make this official" I nodded at him, I really am worth loving.

I am so so sorry for the wait
I hope you enjoyed this.