Hash brown Hank x Bacon man : Redeemed

Hank
Bacon man

It was mid summer and school had just gotten out, Two boys sit under a tree holding hands and giving each other small kisses " I love you so much Hank, I don't know what I would do without you in my life" the boy blushed " that is so sweet of you" they kissed again not noticing the girl walking up to them " Hey, Ben why don't you leave the loser and come with me?" they turned to look at the girl, anger crossed their faces“ Tiffany, I've told you this before I don't love you and I never will” she smiled “ I thought you would say that” she pulls a gun out of her bag and fires to at the boy “BEN!” the other boy was terrified“What did you do to him!?” the girl chuckled “ I made him forget you, I made him hate you, you will never get happiness with him again” the other boy cried and ran

Hank's pov

That was years ago, I haven't been the same since that day.....i've become depressed and I cut myself, I just want to die and never come back. Bacon man hated my guts, I honestly don't care what he has to say, I'll be gone from this world soon. “ Hank you suck!” I roll my eyes, I ignored him and everyone else in the house, I missed him,he kept me sane. It was dark and everyone else was sleeping, I got out my razor blades and started cutting “ unless, unloved, pathetic, ignorant” I didn't hear the bathroom door open “ OH MY GOD! ” I turned around and looked at bacon man, and added another cut“ stupid, worthless” he smacked the razor blade out of my hand and held me, no tears came from my eyes as he rambled about me having so much to live for “ why...do you care? Your part of the reasons why I do this” he stopped and looked at me total regret laced his eyes “I...I'm sorry, I..I d..didn't know what you were going...through....im so sorry Hank” I heard a genuine apology “ I...can't forgive and forget, you'll have to make it up to me....I'll try and stop cutting though” he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him“ your sleeping in my room with me, I want to keep an eye on you”  he dragged me to his room and placed me on the bed “ until you get better we are sharing a room”
I stare at him, he seemed to...nice to be the bacon man I know“ thanks.....i guess” I wrap myself in the blankets and go to sleep.

Bacon man's pov

I stare at him, a blush formed slightly on my cheeks, I've been crushing on him for a few months now and I don't know how to tell him, I take a deep breath and lean over him* this is the one chance you get, don't screw up* I kiss his cheek quickly and lay down, I'll ask him if he knows anything about these dreams. I wake up to something on me, sitting up I look at the weight, Hank had clung to me at some point in the night, I blushed * he's so cute* I mess with his soft blonde hair, he was pretty smart for a blonde ( No offense to any blonde's, I'm a blonde and I'm pretty smart)
He stared to shift and mumbled something “ Ben....no.......love you.....don't.......Tiffany” I looked at him, * who is he talking about?* I decided to let him sleep, I get dressed and head down stairs only to find everyone staring at me with an evil look“ hey, we wanted to know if you want to prank Hank?” I glare at each and every one of them “ Absolutely Not, I discovered a horrible thing that Hank has been going through and if I find out any of you make it worse than I will personally deal with you all” they all stare at me like I was sick or something “ okay we'll back "

~ time skip~

Hank has been doing better these past couple of weeks and he and I are closer now than we used to be “ Hey Hank?, you wanna do something today?” he looked at me and shrugged “ we could go to the park” I smile and grab his arm “ let's go then” we ran to the park because we don't live that far away from it and it's great exercise. We walked around for about an hour when this girl approach us “ well well we'll, Ben and Hank back together” I gave this girl a strange look “ what do you want Tiffany? And his name isn't Ben, it's bacon-man" the girl glared at Hank “ and your still a pathetic excuse for a human” now I was angry “ At least I'm not a slut, broadcasting her boobs around for some quick money and sex”“ oooh burn bitch” she looked at me  and then at Hank “ you can't win this one Hank, I erased your last boyfriend's memory and I can do it to this one ” she points a gun at me “  night night bacon-man” she fired it at me and time froze, memories came back to me at full speed, I some how douge the attack just as the police move in “ put down the weapon Miss” she glared at me and Hank again before surrendering “ I'll get you for this” I watched as she was taken into the car, and I noticed that Hank wasn't in sight “ Hank?, Hank!?"  I started to worry. I finally left the park and was a bout a mile home when I heard shouting “ baconman wait” I turned around to see Hank running after me, as soon as he was in reach I pulled him close to me “ you had me worried sick!, I looked everywhere for you! Don't do that again” I was so upset with Hank “ I'm sorry.......she was one of my closest friends and when I got together with Ben she just.....i don't even know” I sighed and lifted his chin so he would look at me “ Hank....it's fine...I'm just a little bit upset ” he looked me in the eye and time slowed down again, we leaned closer to each other our lips brushed against one another and....we kissed passionately, I held his waist with one hand and his hand with my other hand, his free hand was wrapped around my neck as we continued to kiss. We broke apart for air “ Hank I.." " shhh, let me speak.....I never thought I'd get a second chance at love....after what happened with Ben, my life fell apart, and at first you didn't help but you've changed, you decided to help me, you stood up to your friends and protected me..... I never thought you could change, but here you are, holding me close to you with out yelling at me for something.........~ leans closer~.. I love you bacon-man, you've changed me and won my heart” I blush “ Hank.....i..i love you too...i love you so much” we share another kiss as the sun sets slowly behind us.