❹❹

"In an odd way, when you think like a boy, it means they care too much

"In an odd way, when you think like a boy, it means they care too much."
- Sammie

Jasmine had invited me over her house for a sleepover. It was the first time that I had the chance to spend time with people other than the usuals. Better yet, it was an all girls type thing, being around that much testosterone daily was starting to get to me.

"Why don't we do something, hmm, I don't know, sleepover like, instead of laying on the floor." Veronica suggested from her slumped position against the bed frame. I nodded my head, agreeing with her idea since this was supposed to be a party. "I mean if I wanted to circulate through the same four apps for hours, I'd do that at home."

"Well then go home, Veronica, stop being a bitch and enjoy our presence." Simone told, saying what was on everyone's mind. I just looked over at Jasmine, our expressions matching each other's. That caused us to chuckle secretly, so that none of the girls would think we were laughing at them.

Even though we totally were.

"No, Veronica's right, let's play a game." I whined, realizing that I was always the one suggesting games when hanging out with friends. If you think about it, it's always me saying that line. It almost never ends well, though, seeing that the last time I said those words, I became single shortly afterward.

"What, like hide and go seek?" Janiyah joked.

"No, Never Have I Ever, but we could put a little twist on it so that it's not boring." Veronica expressed, and nobody seemed to have any other ideas in mind, so we went with hers. "We'll call it, Never Have I Ever Fucked."

Everyone bursted into a fit of laughter, because the suggestion was so like her. "Alright I guess you can go first, then since it was your idea." Simone stated, as everyone in the room held up ten fingers.

"Fine by me, never have I ever fucked Jason Ruiz." Veronica spoke, and everyone here put down a finger, except for her obviously. "Oh fuck, really?! I can't believe I'm the only one in this room that hasn't sleep with him ..."

"In this room? More like in the entire school, everyone has done that, Veronica I'm surprised you haven't." I point out.

"It wasn't even that good, so you're not missing a thing sweetheart." Janiyah gossiped, and then dove into a memory she recalled from her night with Jason Ruiz. It made me remember mine, and how bad it was, but I kept it to myself.

"Girls, never have I ever fucked Nicolai Stanton, that ginger-headed fuck." Simone tried to steer us back on track.

"Um ... it's supposed to be a guy you've never had, seems to me like you've been around that block." I joke.

"I know, I just wanted to call him a ginger-headed fuck." Simone smiled innocently.

"Wait, Peri, aren't you friends with him, I could've sworn I saw you talking to him before?" Veronica brought up, and I remembered the only instance in the near past where I've spoken to Nic.