❹❼

This chapter is the longest of the book, and I didn't even mean for it to be. Sorry, not sorry :) .

"Yeah, it's whatever, I think it makes me look like less of an Ex-Con

"Yeah, it's whatever, I think it makes me look like less of an Ex-Con."
- Arson

Two Weeks Later

Farrah : Peri, where the hell are you?
Farrah : You know that you're the DPTHMHBWITU!!

Me : Ugh, fine which bathroom are you in?

Currently, I stood against the lockers, twirling the golden tassel on my graduation cap. The shuttle over to the riverfront was going to be leaving in ten minutes, where, my entire class would graduate. Seeing all of my fellow seniors ripping and running through the hallways of the empty school was sort of surreal.

Jasmine : She's the what?

Me : Designanted-Person-To-Hold-My-Hair-Back-When-I'm-Throwing-Up

Jasmine : Farrah what the fuck, I'm literally in the stall next to you.
Jasmine : Kinda offended you didn't want me to hold your hair

Me : You can have my job, honestly lmfao

Farrah : WOW Peri ... that's quality bonding time for us
Farrah : Fine Jas, hurry up, I'm holding it in

I exited the group chat, and then closed my phone. I decided to walk towards the bathroom, and meet them there anyway. I knew for a fact that it would be teeming with women, seeing that they all probably want to put the finishing touches on their looks. My hatred for being in a tight group was going to be challenged.

"Where are you going?" Somebody asked from behind me, and when I turned around, I saw Asher and ... Eli? Last time I checked, Asher hated Eli more than Nathan does, and that was saying something. "You know that we have to catch the shuttle in a few." Asher continued.

"I know, I was meeting up with the girls," I took a short pause in order to look between the two of them. "am I missing something, you guys are friends?"

"We've been friends for a couple weeks now, I thought you knew already?" Eli spoke in a questioning way. I just glanced at Asher, and he could tell that I was asking him 'when were you planning on telling me' with my eyes.

The blonde just shrugged, "Everybody was doing it, I thought it was a group thing–" and was sort of caught off guard by Roman coming up from behind, and placing his hands on his shoulders.

"What was sort of a group thing?" Ro questioned, before walking through the two boys in order to get to me. When he reached me, he showed hesitation, but ultimately decided to just stand beside me.

"Nothing." I piped up, knowing that he most definitely wasn't cool with Eli. Everybody else may be, but the bad blood between Eli, Nate and Ro will probably never cease to exist.