Chapter VI

"Are you serious?" I squealed with excitement. She nodded. "Well which one are you going to go to?" I asked.
"Which ever you go to or get accepted to." She shrugged. We had made plans to go to the same college so we could be room mates and watch hockey games together. I want to be a physical hockey trainer and she wanted to be the next Dan Potash. I hugged her as tight as I could and Flower jumped up and tried to hug us too.
"I'm so happy for you." I exclaimed.
"Thanks Em. I was really worried I wouldn't get accepted to either. But enough about me, let's make sure Flower has a good day." She said before patting him on the head.
We walked around Petco and found a Penguins dog jersey big enough for Flower and I got it for him.
"Come here Buddy. Let's put this jersey on you." I called Flower over. He sat patiently while I slid it over his head and Easton helped put his paws through.
"Awe! Flower you're so cute!" She said in excitement. I laughed.
"Alright everyone. Let's head home." I said before walking towards my car. Easton hopped in the back so Flower could sit upfront.
"Do you wanna stay over tonight? Jackson has a game tomorrow but I know you like going to his games." I suggested.
"Of course. I would love to. Can we stop by my house and get some clothes?" She asked. I nodded and rolled the window down for Flower. Easton also rolled hers down and made calming noises with her hand and the wind.
When we got to Easton's house, she ran in real quick and came back with a backpack of clothes and an energy drink. I rolled my eyes.
"What? It's for tomorrow." She laughed. She hopped back in and off we were to my house.
I took the lease off Flower and let him run to the door himself. As soon as we got in the door, my mom pulled in.
"Hey Em. What's up?" My mom asked walking through the door, "Is Jackson back from James's yet?" I shook my head.
"No. He's not back yet but Easton is gonna stay the night is that okay?" I asked. She smiled.
"Of course. I love Easton. Hello honey!" She yelled up to East. There was a slight pause before I heard some feet running and some dog paws.
"Hi second mom!" She smiled. I just laughed.
"Have fun girls." My mom said while I was walking up the stairs.
"We will." We both said at the same time.
No one said a word as I turned on my TV to the NHL channel and we laid on my bed watching whatever game came on. I'm not sure what time we fell asleep, but I know my mom woke us up at 8:30am to get ready for Jackson's game. I grunted.
"East get up." I grunted. She rolled over and off the bed. I laughed so hard I started crying.
We both got ready and were out the door by 9am.