Chapter XXIII

"So what all did I miss?" She asked getting comfortable. The game didn't start for another hour and the doors wouldn't open for a ten minuets.

"Well, Hags called me," I said awkwardly, not sitting down yet.

"And what did he say?" She asked sitting up straight. 

"He said he was sorry and he made a mistake and he wants me back,"

"And what did you say?" She egged on.

"I just ignored him and told him we'd work it out when we got home," I shrugged, "I just wanted to find you." 

"Thanks,"She smiled. 

"Wanna walk up and see if any food things are open?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness. We may be best friends but we still have awkward moments.

"Why not?" She smiled and got up and adjusted her pants before walking up the stairs. 

"Wait," A security called after us, "How did you two get in here?" The lady asked. She was short and  a little chubby with a face full of freckles and round Harry Potter glasses, but she had to be older than forty. Easton and I showed her our passes.

"We're with Matthews and Kesler," Easton smiled. The lady looked confused. 

"But they're on different teams," She said.

"Yes, but I'm dating Matthews but we came with Kesler," East smiled. It was almost as if a click of realization came to her. 

"OH! You're Easton! And you must be Emalie," The lady came running to shake my hand, "I've heard a lot about you. I'm Mary, if I can help you in anyway, please let me know," She smiled before running off. 

"Hmm," Easton mumbled quietly. 

"Coffee?" I asked. She nodded.

"Why not?" She smiled. We walked to the first stand. 

"Can I get a french vanilla coffee?" I asked polity, pulling out out a Canadian ten dollar bill. 

"What size, love?" The girl asked, she looked like the exact replica of Easton, but with blue hair and a nose ring.

"Umm, how much is each?" I asked, not wanting to spend a lot of money while being here.

"A small if 16 ounces and is $4.05 and a medium is 24 ounces for $5.10 and a large is 36 ounces for $6.70," She shot a friendly smile.

"That's cheaper than I thought," I laughed, "I'll have a a medium I suppose," I smiled and handed her my ten. 

"Whipped cream?" She asked, handing me my change.

"If it's not a bother," I smiled. She shook her head and started to make my coffee.

"What did you order, eh?" I heard Easton asked behind me. I had almost completely forgot about her.

"Ya know, my typical french vanilla coffee," I shrugged, "But the girl the exactly like you, just with blue hair and a nose ring." I said. She laughed.

"Probably my sister," She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You mean you never believed me when  I said I was from Toronto?" I shook my head, "You mean you've known me for a long time and you didn't believe me?" She was laughing really hard now. 

"I just thought you were joking," I started laughing. Then  the girl handed me my coffee.

"Easton?" She asked, East started laughing.