Chapter 1

Annabel's pov

" wake up you useless piece of shit your going to be late for school and you still have to make breakfast for us" my dad yelled.

I got up out of my warm and cozy bed went to the bathroom to look in the mirror like always I see my brown almost black hair, my grey eyes that lost their twinkle a few years ago and my tan skin and as always I feel ugly, well at least that's what they all say to me even my parents. The one thing they don't know is I'm most deadly and the best street fighter in the America. But back to my routine I took a 5 minute shower using my mint scented shampoo and conditioner and coconut body soap, then I dry my hair and put in a messy bun, did my makeup only did mascara, eyeliner, and a little foundation to hide my bruises from my beating last night. My outfit consists of a baggy sweater, sweat pants, my big nerd glasses, and all black converses. I really hate the outfit but I have to keep up my nerd act so no one will figure out who I am. I went down stairs to make the bacon, toast, and eggs for my 'parents' just to hear " hurry up you ugly bitch we don't have all day" come from my so called dad.

I did as he said then grabbed a apple and walked to the hell hole we call school. I only have two friends and they are my best friends.  Their names are Jake and Ella. We've been friends for almost 11 years. But now it's senior year and it's even worst because queen bee Corren has made it her goal to make my life a living hell. Why? Well when I figure it out I'll tell you. One thing I know for sure it started on the first day of middle school and it hasn't stopped. "Hey Anna!" Ella said. "Guess what?" Before I could even answer she told me."There is a group of new guys in our grade and supposedly bad boys that are in gangs and are street fighters!"

I so hope those are rumors. Even my best friends don't know that I'm Black Soul and for their safety I can't tell them only one member at the gym I own knows. His name is Alex, he is like a brother to me he helps run the gym while I'm at school. Just so you know it's not because he dropped out of school no he 24 and he is a trainer at my gym that I only pick the people I want in. We have a garage under the gym, that where I keep my motorcycles and cars in.

"Hey Anna." Jake said as he interrupted my thoughts. "Hey Jake." "What is Ella freaking out about now?" "There is a new group of 'bad boys' so she is having like a mini panic attack from being excited." I said in a bored tone while air quoting bad boys.

   We walked to my locker then they split up to go to theirs. Just as opened up my locker the clicking of heels made their way towards me. I knew it was Corren right away. "Hey slut why are you even at this school no one likes you." And with that she slapped me. It didn't hurt, then I realized I didn't flinch so real quick I flinched and put my hand on my cheek and made sure no one saw me hesitate. For my luck I don't think anyone did but one group of guys caught my attention and right then I realized they were new and were looking at me in confusion. I looked away and got my books out of my locker and went to first  hour. Math.

I'm good at the subject and all but I hate it with a passion. Especially when Corren and her barbies are in it. I sat in the back next to the window like always next to my best friend Ella. I have 4 classes with her and lunch, and 3 classes and lunch with Jake. I have 3 classes by myself and Jake, Ella, and I have 2 classes altogether, 2nd, 4th, and 5th not including lunch.

I hear Corren whispering about the new kids and how she is going to date the leader of the group. I gagged at the thought because when she says she is going to date someone it usually means she is going to bang him a lot and tell everyone.

Mrs. Lemon are math teacher she was pretty mean at the age of 43 was about to start when the door opened and 2 of the new guys one with jet black hair, ocean blue eyes and tan skin, The other one was the complete opposite blond almost white hair with what looked like black or brown eyes and tan skin walked in with out a care in the world and sat in the only 2 seats left and just in my luck it ' note the sarcasm' was right in front of me. To my luck I heard them whispering about a gym that only the owner can give them a membership if he approved and it was on Garden street on the other side of town. I just realized they are talking about my gym and they think I'm a guy. One part caught my attention when the white haired one said "I heard that black soul trains at that gym maybe if we say we know the him the owner will let us in." "Ok we can try" the jet black haired one said. And as on cue Queen Bitch I mean Corren walked up with skin tight crop top or what I call a bra and a tight skirt that barely covers her butt she said "Hi Ryder and Ryan I'm Corren welcome to rice high" "Hello Corren how do you know I'm Ryder and he's Ryan?" Said the jet black haired one. So he Ryder and the other ones Ryan. "Ding ding ding ding ding" the bell rang signaling 1st hours over. Finally but I still have 4 hours left till lunch. I noticed that I have 2nd hour with two of the new guys, 3rd hour with all of them, 4th with only Ryder in that class, and 5th hour with two of them.

(Lunch time)
"Hey guys" I said to Jake and Ella "hey"  they said. "So have you met the new kids yet?" Ella questions "nope"" why?" "Oh well Corren has already snagged Ryder." "How do you already know this Ella?" "They are right be hide you Anna" I turned around to see Corren sitting on his lap and it made me mad. Why? I have no clue. But one thing is for sure their not getting to meet black soul ever and if they do they'll regret calling me a guy.

**************************************************************************
So how do you like it so far? Don't forget to comment and vote!!! Don't be a ghost and vote please!!