Chapter 13

I figured since I already wrote this I'm going to post it then I probably won't write a new chapter for about a month. Hope you enjoy. Until next.

Annabel's POV

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Look how cute they are." "I know right." "Guys hush if Ryder knows we picked the lock he's going to kill us." I start hearing people in the room and did I hear a click I think it was someone taking a picture. I snuggle into my pillow, but I'm met with a warm, hard object. I moan and realize I'm not at my house and with all the people in here I just want them to shut up.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up please I'm trying to sleep," I groan out. I hear some giggles in response and then a door shut. I smile and snuggle more into Ryder and he moans in response.

"If you don't quite moving princess we are doing to have a problem," Ryder growled out. "Shush, I'm trying to sleep Ry." I turn around onto my other side and try to move away from him, key word try, but Ryder pulled me into him and spooned me with his arm tightly around my waist. I wiggle a little to try and get him to loosen his grip, but instead he moans. "Princess you really should stop moving." I smile because I know what I was doing to him, because I can feel his hard against me.

"Can you at least lift my blanket back up. and let me turn back around." He sighs, "I guess." I can feel him smile even though it sounded like he didn't want to.

I turn around and see him with his eyes closed. I smile and lean and kiss his on the nose. I put my head back on his chest and went back to sleep listening to the sound of his heart beat.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Four hours later

(don't lie I'm not the only one that thought about Spongebob)

"Princess, wake up." Ryder shakes me lightly. "No. go away," I groan. "Beautiful, come on. Wake up we are going to IHOP. I know you want pancakes." I smile and open my eyes. "I have to change. Will you take me to my house." I turn and look at him, as I stretch and yawn. "Of course I will, but you have to get up and also you have a few messages on your phone." I nodded my head and sat up.

I grabbed my phone to see that it's ten o'clock and that I have five messages and three missed calls from my father. One of the messages were from Ella, she was asking me if I was still alive. I told her yes and that we should hangout sometime. Now to feel the wrath of my father, he left two voicemails and four messages. All of which were saying 'where the hell are you' and threatening to kill me for not being at home. I mean I'll be eighteen in like three weeks.

I sigh and start listening to the first voicemail.

"Annabel where the fuck are you. I'm hunger and I need more beer. So you better get your ugly ass here make us breakfast and get me more fucking beer you whore, and tell the guy you are fucking, don't say you aren't because I know your a slut. If you aren't here in twenty minutes you are dead. Now hurry up bitch."

I look to see when he sent that and see that it was thirty minutes ago. I shrug my shoulders and stand up. "Let's go, babe." I say to Ryder. We went up stairs and no one was there. "Where is everyone?" I look up at Ryder. He smiles at me, "probably at the boys' house." I nodded my head. We went to the car garage and got into the car and left his house.