Chapter 12

Don't forget to vote and comment. I really would enjoy your guys feedback. :)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annabel's POV

"I-I. Yes I did mean it Anna. I do care about you, I care about you so fucking much and I don't know why. I don't know why I can't get you out of my fucking mind. I wish I could, but I can't. I don't who told Marco and I don't want you to get hurt." He reached up and cupped my face, "I want you to stay safe and away from Marco, we will take you to your fights and I will take you to your parents house, and yes I know that I took you to your house and I know that your mom passed away, and your dad got remarried. Are they the ones hurting you?" I try and look away from him, but he keeps my head looking at me. "I fucking new it. That's why you had that bruises and cuts on your stomach." My eyes widen. "How did you know and how did you see them?" I start to tear up and he pulled me into a hug. "When I laid you down on the bed your shirt started to ride up and I went to fix it and that's when I saw them." I pulled away and wiped my tears. I started to walk away, but Ryder grabbed my wrist with his non-injured hand, and spun me around. "Princess where do you think you're going?" I look up at him, "what are you taking about?" He smiled down at me, "I mean let's stay down here for a little." He saw the look on my face, "I mean to watch a movie, the theater room is down here, and I highly doubt you want to go up stairs and get bombard with questions, because I know for sure that one of the twins or girls are listening to us right now." 

I look towards the door and nod my head. We went and locked the basement door and looked at me, "I'm only doing this to keep them from coming down." I nodded my head and we walked into the room. It's all black with a couch and chairs all of which are velvet. It has a wood ceiling, a candy and popcorn station,and a few cool lights. It looked pretty cool looking.

(Picture down below)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked at Ryder, "it's nice and all, but it's not as cool as mine." I smiled and he laughed. "You know it good enough as long as you are here, princess." I blushed and looked away as we went to get candy. I turned around to see him smiling at me. "Why are you smiling?" I questioned him. "Oh nothing, what movie do you want to watch." I turned back to the candy. 

"Ryder what happened?" "What do you mean?" I sighed and turned around to look at him. "I mean when did you start liking me? Why are being so nice to? I could've sworn you hated me the moment you saw me." He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. "Look Annabel, I fell for you the moment I saw you and that was way before school started. I still remember it. You were on a run. I was in my range rover and we drove past you and you stopped to pet a dog and your smile just lite up my world and I didn't even know your name. I know you know I'm a gang leader, and I have my connections," I nodded my head and he looked down, "well I had a guy check into everyone in town, you know since it's not a big town my guy found out your name, age, and where you live. Don't think I'm crazy or a stalker or anything," looked up at me with a worried look on his face. "Ryder, go now." He nodded his head. " I wanted to know who you were, so I drove by your house and saw you walking out with your head down and I really wanted to get out and ask you what's wrong. Then when I saw you at school I could hardly stand what that whore was doing and saying to you, but I couldn't do anything. Look someone from Marco's gang goes to our school and if he even thinks I care for you in anyway he will try and get to you. No one can know what's going on between us expect for the girls and the boys, your friends cannot know at all. Okay?" He looked me in the eyes and I nodded my head.

"What is happening between us? I mean I know I like you an all, but what's going on?" He pulled me into a hug. "Princess, I like you too. We can be whatever you want us to be. Now what movie do you want to watch and do you want a blanket?" I pulled away, "how about Fate of the Furious? and a blanket would be nice." He got up and smiled at me, "I'll put it in and a blanket will be right up my darling." I laughed at him. "My darling really is that the best you can do?"  He laughed at me and he started the movie, came back, sat down, pulled me to his side, and wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there and watched the movie.