Chapter 4

Annabel's POV

          I still can't believe that Ryder Hilling "saved" me, even though I could have dealt with it myself.

It's been about 2 days since the fight and I've heard that Ryder doesn't want to beat me but to have me join his group.

Jokes on him I do what I want when I want.

Its funny how people say he's going to make black soul join his group when I could easily whoop his ass any day anytime. One thing for sure I wasn't even trying when we last fought and the fact that at school I'm a helpless nerd doesn't help at all.

It's around 5:30 pm and I'm at my gym in my training room using the punching bag when I hear the door open. "Bel Ryder wants to see you. Do you want to see him or do you want him to go away?" Alex question. "Bring him, I'll be in my office." I said completely emotion less.

So this is it I figure out if he knows my secret right now or not. If he knows I'll have to leave. I've made a lot of enemies since I was 13 which was when I started fighting to get my anger out. I know that's the part people start to pity me well just what they can keep their pity to them selves.

They walked in and Ryder gave me a strange look just to say "I said I wanted to see the owner not some girl." "I am the owner what do you want and why are you at my gym." I said angrily. "I wanted to know if the black soul trains here and I heard only the best can go to this gym, but I guess the owner just wants to look at guys with their shirts off while they work out." He said finishing it off with a smirk. I stood up walked over to him "so you think because I'm a girl I can't own a gym and can't workout?" "Yes I do even more when your never out here." With that I walked up to him, looked him in the eyes, and flipped him. He groaned as soon as his back hit the floor. I smirked and said "I guess that makes you a girl sense I just took you down. Now leave before you do something you'll regret." He looked at me wide eyed "you really are black soul, so that means I got beat by a girl who just happens to be the helpless school nerd!" He said in disbelief "if you tell anybody I swear I'll murder you in your sleep" "join the rebels and I won't." "No I work alone so if you don't want me to tell all the girls at school your a street fighter and where you fight I would keep quiet and leave!" I yelled with so much angry. "No." "fine have it your way." I smirked walked back towards him and he started to back out of my office when I got him out I did my signature kick to his temple sending him to the floor knocked out.

"Hey your the black soul!" "Or are you another imposter trying to look like you can do the black soul kick?"

I turned around went to my office Alex walks in "hey Al I'm leaving in a few can you lock up?" I asked Alex. "Sure, but why are you leaving early?" "Henry wants me home to clean and cook." "You know one day I'm going to kick Henry's ass as soon as you move out right?" Alex said. " I do but that's not necessary the only reason we have the house we have now is because of me and as soon as I'm gone they won't be able to afford it and will have to move. Also I'm taking my black Lamborghini home." With that I walked to my garage got in drove three houses before mine and got out and walked in my house.

"There you are bitch where is my dinner and do your chores or else I'll have to teach you another lesson." By lesson he means beating oh well. Ive gone numb to his beatings ever since my mom died when I was 5 years old.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking and cleaning then went up stairs. Then went to my room locked the door went out my window got in my car drove to a small cafe very few know about it. I went in and got a booth after ordering. The bell at the door rang and in walked the 5 people I've wanted to avoid after what happened in the gym.
Ryder spotted me walked up and sat on the other side of the booth with 2 other guys, 1 took a chair to the end of the table and the other 2 sat next to me.

" excuse you can I help you?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes you can by joining us." Ryder said. "No and are you stalking me?" "Maybe" he smirked. "Well on that case maybe I need a new car and to kick your ass again." I smirked back at him. "I just wanted to make a deal." "What's the deal?" "I'll help you at school if you join the rebels." "What do you mean as in help me at school." "I'll make Corren stop bullying you and we'll be your friends." "I can handle Corren myself and why would I want you as a friend?" "It sounds like little Annabel is scared. How bout we make a bet if you can go two months of being the bad girl you are at school and hang out with us we will leave you alone." I know I'm about to regret saying this, but if they leave me after this then I'll do anything. "ok I'll take that bet." "Also Annabel you have to go arrive to school with us." He smirked on that on. I looked him in the eye "ok bet is made. Now move I need to get back home."

I drove home and stopped 3 houses before mine jumped out and climbed up the tree and went in my room. I got in there and got in the shower then brushed my hair got into pajamas and went to bed.

**************************************************************************

Did you like it comment below!!
Don't forget the contest is still on!!
Don't be ghost and vote👻