Chapter 8

This is a really short chapter but that's okay. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't be a ghost and vote. I really appreciate when you guys comment or send me message. Thanks and have fun reading. Until next time.

*

*

*

Annabel's POV

"I can explain" He looked me dead in the eye. "Well then explain why you have blood on jeans and knee." "Well you know that one guy behind the counter?" he nodded his head. "Well you see I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and he just happened to come in and now he's in there probably knocked out still, so we should leave while we can." I shrugged my shoulders and pushed Ryder out of the way and went to the exit. I texted the girls on my way to my car and when I got there Ryder yanked my keys out of my hand.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing? Those's are my fucking keys. You have your own car drive it." I reach for my keys only for him to put them above his head. "We need to talk, so I will be driving your car and the girls will take mine." I just stare at him.

He can't be serious can he? I groan and walk over to the passenger side and get in as he opens his door.

"So what do you want to talk about your majesty." I say very sarcastically. He glares at me for a minute before starting the car. "Well you see we can't have you get hurt, so for now on one of the boys will be with you at all times, unless you are at your house asleep." I stare at him with my mouth open. "Annabel do you hear me?" He waves his hand in front of my face only to get slapped away by me. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!," I take a deep breath in to calm down, "what about my fights? What about my life? I don't need you guys to babysit me. I can take care of myself like I've always have." I turn to face the window not wanting to look at him anymore. "You have us now. You don't have to look after your self by yourself. We have your back okay?" He puts his hand on my thigh. "Where's Ryder and what did you do to him?" He removed his hand and looked at the road again.  Within minutes we arrived at my house, not my parents house mine. I got out, Ryder three me my keys, and got in his car as violet  got out of the drivers seat and into the back, and he peeled off.

All I could think was Ryder has never been nice so why now and why me. Why did they have to find out who I am and what I do? Why couldn't they just stay away. Why did they have to show up at my gym, I mean there are a lot of gyms they could have gone to but they chose mine and now I have deal with the results of them finding out who that I'm the black soul.