Chapter 2

Ryder's POV
It's my first day with my gang at rice high school and I already hated it. We all live in a mansion that we payed for together by being street fighters known as the group rebels Ryan is cruelty, Jack is shadow, Josh is fear, Axel is scar, and I'm ghost. I am second best fighter in America after black soul. It is said that he is the mercy less, cruel and never backs down. The boys and me are going to try and get him to join are team by going to the gym he trains at.

Any ways back to what I was doing. I got in the shower then I got out dried off, Put on black jeans, my black leather jacket and a white shirts with black converses and walked out the door got on my motorcycle and drove to the hell hole known as school. I was the only one that drives a motorcycle to school out of all the boy. They all drive in one car.

When we all got there we went in side to she a slut slapping a nerd, but the thing is she hesitated before flinching and putting her hand on her cheek. "Hey did you guys see that?" I asked "yeah it didn't even look like it hurt her at all!" This girl is hiding something and I intend to find out what it is. There was a girl walking by, but I stopped her and asked her who the girl that got slapped and she said in total disgust "who that slut oh her name is Annabel Rose she is the school nerd but everyone calls her slut or bitch most the time or ugly." Her voice is so I high I almost pulled my ear drums out. The girl kept standing there and with the a rude and obviously annoyed voice " what are you still doing here" I asked her and with total disbelief she huffed and walked a way.

**************************************************************************

Annabel's POV

It's about 20 minutes till school gets out and I'm going to my gym today right away and then later tonight I have a fight. This hour I don't have Jake and Ella in. So I sat in the back by myself in English and thought about my fight when the door swung open and in walked Ryder and Jack. When I looked up my eyes met Ryder's and he smirk and to look more like a nerd I coward back hating myself for doing it. He sat down right next to me and his smirk widened.

I was walking to my gym where I hid all my actually clothes. When I hear about 5 motorcycles coming and I knew I need to run to my gym which was a block away and that's what I did. By time I got there Ryder and his friends were at the door about to go in so I went around back and went in to my office changed and waited for Alex to come in and as soon as I got my boxing tape on he can in. "Hey when did you get here? There is 5 boys here that said they know black soul is that true and should I let them in?" He questioned. "I just got here I came in through the back door, the boys all go to my school, and tell them they don't know black soul, but they can come in I want to see what they can do." "Ok but if they hurt you I'll bring a world of pain down on them." " I know you will Alex but trust me they don't even know I exist." And with that we both left my office and I went to my special training room only Alex and I can enter it's a see through side on my side and it's a mirror on the other side.
The training room has a ring, a treadmill, boxing bag, a bench press, a mini fridge/bar, and a lot more. The boys just came out of the locker room and started at the boxing bags doing right and left hooks, a few round house kicks, and the signature kick of the rebels and that's when it hit me they are the rebel and leader is Ryder which means he's ghost and he is coming for my title of best street fighter in America. I knew what I had to fight someone tonight at mills bar which is a hidden underground fight club, so I checked my matte black iPhone 7 for who I'm fighting and guess who! Yep the one the only asshole Ryder aka ghost.

**************************************************************************
Do you like it comment below!!
Also I want to see what banners you made for the story and every chapter someone's will get picked and the winner will get a shout out!!!!
Remember don't be a ghost and vote!!!
Thanks for reading my book!! I love you guys. What should yours guys name be?
Bye!✌🏻️