Chapter 5

'Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.'

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's Monday now. Which means I have to go to school and hangout with Ryder's group. Isn't that great. (Note the sarcasm)

I did my usual five minutes shower, and dried my hair. Once it was all dried I straightened it. I got dressed in black skinny jeans that have rips and a black nike crop top sweater. I paired it with all black army boots.

I went downstairs and made breakfast for my 'dad' and step-momster, I mean step-mom. I grabbed an apple for me, grabbed my keys and left.

I started driving to school and I got some looks from admires about my car. (I mean I would admire a black Lamborghini too. You don't see to many in a small town) when I got to school the boys stared with jealousy. Most likely assuming I'm a guy driving because at my school if it's a nice car or a sports car a guy is driving it. The girls were probably hoping to see a hot guy get out. (FYI the girls at my school are such gold diggers) 

When I got out my beautiful car everyone stared at me, boys wolf whistled at me, Ryder and his friends smirked at me, girls started gossiping, with that I headed over to Ryder's group.

On the way there Corren and her minions stopped me and say "you must be new I'm Corren and this my school. So back off of Ryder and don't say you don't know who I'm talking about I saw you eyeing him. So back off you whore or else" god damn her voice is so squeaky. "No you listen bitch I'm not new you already know me and if you think I will listen to you it proves you need to open books not your god damn legs. So you stay the hell away from me or I'll make your life a living hell.  Can your tiny brain understand what I'm saying? And the names Annabel." With that I smirked and walked away.

Again on my way to Ryder I got stopped but this time by a group of girls I don't know. "Hey I'm Stella" the girl with red curled hair said. "This is Crystal she is my sister" she pointed to a girl with platinum blond hair which was most likely dyed. "That is Hannah" the girl with dirty blond hair waved her hand. "that's Millie with the brown hair over there". "And last but not least Violet" the girl with blue hair smiled. "We are new here, you seem cool. We are wondering if you want to hangout with us and maybe show us to the office?" "Yes and yes. By the looks of it I feel we are going to be great friends. All of us." I smiled at them.

We started heading into school and when we passed Ryder I smirked at him. While he had an amazed look on his face. It's going to be a great year I can already tell it.

I took the girls to the office and waited from them as they got their schedules. When they came back out I took their schedule to see that I have all of my classes with at least one of them.

"We have about twenty minutes before first hour. What do you guys want to do?" I asked "I don't care what-" as Ella was talking Ryder came over to us. "What do you want Ryder?" "We had a deal now you have to hangout with us. Now who are these girls" he said looking them up and down. "They are off limits because if you hurt one of them I will make sure you won't be able to have kids and make sure your slut Corren stays the hell away from me." The girls and I left to go to our classes I had first hour which is math with Hannah. "Heads up Mrs.Lemon can be a bitch" I said "oh great just what I need for first hour" I laughed at what she said walking in to class. Mrs.lemon was already in there she stopped us " I thought I only had one new student not two." "I'm not new Mrs.Lemon" with that I walked to the back by the window with Hannah. Ryder and Ryan sat in front of us. "Hey Bel we need to talk to you after class about are agree meant and why you are hanging out with our cousins and Ryan's sister." "What! Who is Ryan's sister?" "Violet, is his sister and Stella and crystal are his cousins and little miss Hannah is my cousin." He did his signature smirk and turned around.

"Wait your Ryder's cousin" she didn't get to answer because the bell rang and Mrs.Lemon wasn't letting anyone talk while she was taking role. "Annabel rose" she said. "Here" I stated. Everyone expect Ryder, Ryan, and the girls turned around and gasped. I already heard Corren saying how I must of had plastic surgery and liposuction. I really want to yell at her and say bitch please I'm not your fake ass.
****************************************************************************************

The bell  rang and now it's time to talk with Ryder. As I was walking Josh and jack came up beside me and both grabbed my hands and took me to the abandoned wing of the school where I saw Ryder, Ryan, and Axel waiting for me.

This is going to be great

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't forget to vote and comment. Don't be a ghost

The Fighter Nerd and The Bad Boy (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें