Chapter 6

Annabel's POV

   When they let me go I walked forward. "So Annabel you know the deal was that you hang out with us, but since the girls are family you can hangout with both of us and when we want you to come over to us you do. Do you understand." Ryder remarked. "Aw is little Ryder jealous that I'm not hanging out with him or is he just scared that I will win the deal and not join his little group." " If you want all of your problems to go away, Annabel, you will listen to the agreement." " Well if little baby Ryder will keep Queen bitch away from me I will eat lunch with you guys until then I will be with my friends." The bell rang signaling that second hour started. "We can make that happen but if you don't come through on your side of the deal I'll make sure Corren will have a ball eating with you." Ryder said smirking. "Please I fucking dare you. I mean all you have to do is fuck her, Ryder, and she'll do anything you want her to do. Now I've got to go." "No, no, no you're going to skipping with us." "Okay. I don't like that Mr.Wilson's class anyways." I said and Ryder gave a look of surprise. " good you agreed. It's much better not having to force you to do something." "what are we going to do now." Ryder got on his phone and moments later all of the girls, Josh, ans Jack came in. "Hey what are you guys doing here?" "We've been waiting outside with Jack and Josh. I'm guessing we are all skipping?" Said Hannah. "Yeah Ryder said we are and I don't want to go to class. So what are we going to do now?" "We can play truth or dare" Violet suggested. "yeah let's do that." Jack said.

"Who's going first?" Stella asked. "I will" Josh volunteered. "okay let's get in a circle. Come on Axel, Ryder you guys have to play." Crystal stated.

   Ryder and Axel slowly walked over while the rest of us got in a circle. "Violet truth or dare" "truth" "okay we will start off easy do you or did you every like anyone in this room?" Josh said. "Yes" everyone raised an eyebrow. "Who?" Asked Axel and Ryan. "That was not part of the truth. I only had to say yes or no." She claimed. "Okay. Fine be that way don't tell your own cousin." Axel said dramatically. Ryan replied with "you're not even going to tell your own brother." he slapped his hand to his chest and gasped. "Okay Axel truth or dare?"

                 We played that game till it got back to Crystal. "Okay on we are playing the hard vision. Chosen wisely now. If you pick truth we get to ask you two questions and dare it can be anything. It can even be something dirty," she raised her eyebrows up and down. "I'll ask someone first. Okay, Stella truth or dare?" "Dare" "Okay I dare you to not cuss the whole game." "What the he- heck. I said heck. You know I can't do that. But one of my favorite word is a cuss word." Stella frowned " it's you dare Stella. So you have to do it." "Fine. Annabel, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Okay I dare you to kiss Ryder for one minute and you can't use your hands at all. You can touch him with your hands. Okay?" "Oh hell no." "You have to it's a dare." Ryder said smirking. "Come on Bel, don't be a bitch and do it." Hannah said. "Okay I will if Ryder can't use his hands either and if he does he has to buy me lunch and snacks for a month." "Deal."

I got up and went to Ryder and sat on his lap. "Get ready to start the timer." I said hoping one of them is a good person and would. I put my hands behind my back, lend in and kissed Ryder. I don't know if it was just me but sparks flew. He tried deepening the kiss but I wouldn't let him just so I could see if I could get him to use his hands. I think he had enough and he took one hand pulled me towards him. I gasped in surprise and that's where he took his shot and deepened the kiss we fought dominance with our tongues for a few seconds with him winning and the timer went off. So I pulled away and stated "that felt like more than one minute." Of course Millie smiled "oops I had it set on two minutes." I gave her a dead look, but shrugged my shoulders. "Well, Ryder you have to buy me lunch and snacks for a month now. Be expecting a call at one in the morning, maybe two or three." I said smirking knowing that I won the bet.