Chapter 9

Another short chapter, but oh well. Don't forget to vote and comment.

3rd person POV

****************************************************************************************

All little miss Annabel could think about was what Ryder said to her, "You have us now. You don't have to look after your self by yourself. We have your back.", it replayed over and over and over in her head. Why did he care about me? Why did they care about me?  Poor Annabel has never been cared about except by her best friends, Jake and Ella, then again they didn't really know what was going on in her life out side of school. Neither of than have even been to her house, they don't know about her 'parents', if that's what you call them. Annabel has only told people she knows the basics like her name, age, and other things. Ryder on the other hand knows where her house is and her 'parents' house is. He knows about her fighting skills, and he knows that she is wanted by a bunch of gangs. He also starting to figure out what her 'parents' are doing. 

Ryder on the other hand is trying to figure out why he cares about Annabel and what is making him want to protect her from everything. He has only felt like this once with his ex-girlfriend Allison Lockwood. Now that's what I call a nasty break up. Ryder was so innocent when he met her his freshman year. She brought him into the world of gangs and under ground fighters. They were the perfect couple, at least that's what Ryder thought until he saw her in bed with his older brother. I know what your thinking he has an older brother, well after that Ryder doesn't consider them brothers, especially after he got her pregnant. After that Ryder become the cold gang leader he is now today. Only few know about what happened and those few were amazed when he took a liking to Annabel. 

                                                                           Annabel's POV 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's about five in the morning and I'm currently pasting around me room at my house, in about thirty minutes I have to leave to go back to the 'their' house. It Saturday today which means I have to have breakfast for them on their table by noon and then I can leave for the day, cause knowing them they will go out for dinner and drinks, come home and pass out. So I just need to make eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. Which shouldn't take that long. You're probably wondering why I'm leaving so early, I'm assuming they haven't gone grocery shopping so I have and plus I need to have food for my house. I get dress in  black high waisted leggings, a causal blue blouse, and a pair of all white vans.

 I got in my red mustang and drove to the store while listening to the song, "Best Life" by Cardi B and Chance the Rapper

 I got in my red mustang and drove to the store while listening to the song, "Best Life" by Cardi B and Chance the Rapper. I parked and got out of my car. I walked inside grabbed a cart and went straight to, guess what isle, THE CANDY ISLE, which has Oreos in it. 

I grabbed everything I needed, checked out while being hit on be the cashier, put the bags in my mustang, and I was off. Now it's about nine, so I go through the McDonald's drive thru and got pancakes and hash browns and ate on my way to their house. 

I quietly unlocked the door and brought in their groceries, leaving out mine. I made their food and it was around eleven-thirty, so I set the table for them and made their plates and poured their drinks, and then I was off, back to my house for a lazy day.