Q&A!!!!!

Q&A With the Characters!

Rachel.

.         How can you chose to let lexton have Calvin? Your perfect for each other.

-I have to think about more than just him and I. I love him with all of my heart, but he and I both know that whatever we do, we have to pick the option that gives Rose the best shot at a normal life. My little girl is my first priority, and I know that Calvin loves me and supports my decisions.

.         Why don't you figure out a way to stay with Calvin?

-I would love for there to be a way for Calvin and I to be together, while also keeping Rose away from the dangerous life in Castrum de Petra, but I just don't see a way that that can happen, so we have to make the sacrifices as her parents to try to give her the life she deserves.

.         Do you like that Rose is getting spoiled with all the things Pedro is doing?

-As long as she is happy and cared for, I don't mind her being a little spoiled, as long as she doesn't try to become a brat afterwards, but I don't see that happening to her.

.         Would You Really Leave Calvin Again?

It would break my heart, but if leaving Calvin saves Rose, then yes, I would. But at least I know it would be different this time. I won't be getting pushed away and cut off, I will know how to come back, and I will have my letters from Calvin, letting me know that he is out there thinking of me, and that's all I need.

.         Why don't you want to be queen?

-I don't feel like I would make a good queen. I don't support feeding schools, even though I accept the necessity of them. I also don't like the blood slaves. I wouldn't feel right being the ruler of a people I can't support. It's hard enough for me to get passed that part of Calvin. Plus, I need to be away from this place to raise my daughter out of danger.

.         I guess my question about rachel is something that may be giving away part of the story, but I am just wondering how is that now that she is pack in petra how would she really coupe with only letters in a way to keep communication with calvin when she goes back to her "world"???? Another ? Is that when she was kidnnap and then back with her family, I dont know; it kind of made me think that there was no report made to authorities or news, that when she got back the "author" (you) kind of not emphazied into that!? I know the story is around their love, and going into explaing how she dissapeared to her family wasn't relevant to the story.

-If I am following this question correctly, cool, if not, feel free to clarify and I will answer.

As far as if the letters would be enough, I definitely think if that is all she can have, then she would be happy to have it. She knows now that no man can take Calvin's spot, so she isn't going to seek love anywhere else again. The letters will be something to help pull her through, a little piece of Calvin when she can't have him.

The question about the authorities knowing about her disappearance...You're right, it wasn't relevant to the story to mention it, but in my mind, Rachel was kidnapped and her disappearance was reported to the police. When Calvin made his plan to send Rachel away, he reached out to her mother and let her know where to pick up Rachel, but not to make a big deal about it. Once Rachel was back home, they would have had to tell the authorities that she was back, and I think she would have told them that she didn't know where she was or who took her, and her case would have been closed. I hope that is what you were looking forJ