Prologue

I can't save him, I'm too far from him "But he was your everything" a person whispered.

I can't just trust again, I must never see them. I can't just let them be but I just can't let my life go down to ruins. I can't make my life worst than before.

"Rina please go out of that room" my mother said knocking softly. Those knocks eventually became so loud I needed to open them "Please just for today" I pleaded "Your school is a must".

I was forced to go to school "Mom please I need to stay" she pushed me out the door. I walked away just going straight putting my earbuds inside my ears.

The nearer I am to the school the worst feeling I got. I felt a hand pull my hair and pushed me till I fell on my butt "OmO weirdo is here" they said laughing at me, as usual I just stood up walking away my heads down.

Until I got near the school I never stopped hearing irritating words "Isn't she stupid?""Why did she go back, we were doing good" I just covered myself with my hoodie.

I fell on the floor because of the person just a while ago "What are you looking at?" she asked glaring at me, Stop yourself  "Shall we kill your friend for you to speak?" I glared at them stopping myself from getting back at them "What are you doing?" she said poking at me like trash.

They continued that until I burst "YAH I'M NOT SOMETHING YOU COULD JUST PLAY WITH" they looked at me and laughed. I was about to tell those people to slap them hard but "Yah Rina" the playboy in our school hugged me "what are you doing?" I whispered to him, he just hushed me.

This is what happens all the time when incidents like this happens Will he stay with me until the end?