Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV
After killing that lady, I'm sorry Hobi hyung, I suddenly felt like wanting to torture people that tortured me before. I went at their place then started a fight "Why are you doing this to us you asshole?" their leader asked naturally I would answer but not today "I feel like killing you today" I smirked.

I was in the middle of killing one of them when "JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" what the hell is she doing here? My eyes went big when I realized I was in the middle of killing someone and why would she show up?

"What are you doing here?" I asked while walking towards her. She didn't even step back even though I took my steps.

"Aniyo you told me to watch over him and that's what I'm doing" she said Who is she talking to? I realized she wasn't even scared a bit but she was when it was Hoseok hyung "Why aren't you scared of me?" I asked getting my pocket knife then walked towards her.

She walked towards me too then ran...I expected her to run the other way because of the pocket knife but she didn't "You should have told me about it" she said hugging me tightly "Yuri is really suffering of what you are doing" how did she know about Yuri? "She cried in front of me for you to be watched" she continued then I felt her getting heavy.

She was still breathing but when I looked at her she was bleeding badly "Yuri is really worried, JEON YURI IS WORRIED OF YOU BRAT" she said then parted. She was bleeding badly but she was still smiling "Why did you do that?" she smiled again "At least you don't have to kill them" she looked at her right then smiled again "At least I will be with a friend".

Hoseok hyung passed by and saw Rina covered in blood "Jungkook-ah what did you do this time?" he asked going towards Rina "It wasn't my fault this time" I managed to say then I heard someone say something "How shameless have you become my little brother?" It sounded like Yuri noona but that's impossible she already died...because of me.

We brought her to the hospital though I didn't want to go with them "Jungkook you went to far this time" Suga hyung said patting my back "It wasn't my fault" I said still in my poker face. I felt someone punch me hard in the face and I didn't care "What the hell are you doing? Killing her?" Hoseok hyung shouted, The first time I saw him angry because of a girl.

We waited for the results though I didn't want to wait for them. I also got additional lectures from Jin hyung and "SHE'S AWAKE" and that...What I don't want her to wake up because she wanted it okay.

I was forced to go meet her and I saw her face it was gloomy "You should have let me die instead of bringing me in hell" we had eye contact for a second and I saw fear. She tried to smile it off when the hyungs talk but I see through her, she was wincing in pain.

I couldn't take it anymore "Shut up Yuri for once please" I heard her whisper, There she goes again talking with that Yuri "Don't fake it, say what hurts" I said after hearing her whisper "My ears hurt" she said rubbing her ears.

We wanted to call for the doctor but she said it won't help a bit "Can you leave me for awhile?" she asked but it seemed like we should do it "Araseo take your time" Hoseok hyung said looking at her, his eyes were saying something but I can't sum it up.

She told me to stay because she will have a few words with me. They left me alone with this crazy person "Jungkook-ah, noona is watching you. Hurt her one more time I will haunt you" That way of talking is familiar "Stop talking like my sister" then she stood up and smacked my head.

After minutes of talking with her, I realized "Did you possess her?" she nodded and smiled "She was kind enough to let me use her to reach you, dummy" she said messing my hair like what she would do if she were alive "The last time, don't hurt her...I'm always with her I see what you do".

I guess she disappeared now "Eonni, he would probably not listen to you" Why is she comfortably speaking to a ghost in front of me? "Good thing you got to talk to eonni" she said smiling "Why are you helping me when I don't need them?" I said annoyed at her for some reason "It's because" she talks so soft "SHE KEPT ON BOTHERING ME AND KNOWING HER SHE WON'T STOP PESTERING UNTIL I HELP HER" I was wrong.

She whined like a kid because my noona kept on teasing her and stuff I can't seem to understand. "Oh right" she got up and opened the door "Yah how can you listen to other people's conversation." It was Hoseok hyung "Mianhae" I never thought he was a stupid fellow.

Hoseok's POV
I just listened to their conversation because I was worried he would hurt her again I can't lose another person because of him. Things are good right now, she seems fine "What should I call you? Hobi? Oppa? Hyung? Jhope? Hoseok?" she suddenly blurted out while standing in front of me "Hyung is better, I think" then she laughed. How can I not realize, I shouldn't have done that.

"Hyung I want to visit eomma" she said like a kid "Are you Nari today?" I asked still careful of my words "Yep...Let's go visit eomma" I can't say no, can I?

We went to her mother's room and it was the same, her body didn't respond yet "Eomma you better get back here fast or else you will break your promise" she said looking at her and fixing her hair softly "You love your eomma so much huh" Why did I say that?

We went back to her room and just kept quiet, it was a bit awkward "Aish don't fucking bother me right now" she covered her mouth with her hands "Don't worry, I'm not Jin hyung and I won't think that you are weird" then she smiled "Hyung...Thanks" then she ran.

I needed to go home because I needed to complete something. I wanted to stay with her but can't "Yah Hyung Better Take Care of her" I warned Suga hyung because knowing him, he would probably just sleep. "Don't Worry About Your Girlfriend" he smirked, I smacked his head.

Instead of going home, I went to the supposedly meeting place. I found them standing there and waiting "So did you bring it?" they asked while going towards me "What should I bring?" I asked and smirked, they got pissed "You little" then I punched one of them.

It just took me minutes to take them all down "You won't dare show your face again" I warned them, I can't kill yet but eventually I will. I walked away without even looking back at them,I'm cold as ice if I'm in front of my enemies.

I went to our dorm and saw Jin hyung waiting for me then I remembered I was full of blood "Shit" Jin hyung glared at me "You know that I don't allow curse words and fighting in the middle of the night" I mouthed sorry and went to my room, I share room with V and Jimin.

I can't sleep because of something but I don't know what the hell it is "Jenjang" I don't usually say this but not today "Hyung you also need sleep if you still want to see your girlfriend" I face palmed "How many times should I tell you she isn't my girlfriend" they chuckled "Okay if you say so".

I woke up early today but my body feels so heavy and I feel so cold and I hear whispers but people are eventually sleeping. "Take Care of her" I sat up and looked around "No one...Okay who is it?" I asked looking around but still no one...