Chapter 19

Rina's POV
This two stupid fools. Why did they even make a plan that made me need to save them. "Good plan paboya" I clapped taking out my secret weapon. This weapon is specially made by me. I was the only person who knows what material lies in here and what kind of weapon it is. The only problem now is that "Where would it hurt the most."

I looked at the guy holding a bag, he looked down at his hand. One way to know your opponent's weakness is asking them through your eyes. I walked towards him and stabbed the nearest delicate vein. It was easy for me because I had a lot of practices about this. "Does it hurt?" He won't be able to shake his head now. "What did you just do?!"

Mad woman is back for fuck's sake. "What did you do?" She looked at me in horror "I accidentally hit him" note the sarcasm. She looked at my hand "You did it with that?" I nodded "My hand is enough to kill all of you." Horrified faces made me shiver, I was becoming mad every second they do that.

*Time Skip*

We were back outside but this time complete. "Yoongi look after these idiots" Someone smacked my head "What's that for?" He glared "For calling me an idiot." I just nodded and looked at my palm. It is now bleeding, thanks to this imperfect weapon. "Rina your hand" I shook my head "This is not serious" I glared at him "Yours is deeper than you know."

He looked at me faking his puzzled face. "Noona what do you mean?" I took Hoseok's hand and pulled his sleeves up. "A reason I cannot take my eyes off him" The color is now a bit purplish "You have to bring him to the hospital and fast, poison is scarier than anything I know."

These stubborn guys. They won't even budge and do what I say. "Won't conscience drop if you don't follow?" I looked at that psycho "What do you know about conscience? You did that.." she shook her head "He had that even before we got him."

This is not a food revelation. "If not then..who?" He looked at me hiding his face using his hair. I held his shoulders "Jhope.." he lifted his head "Who did it?" He looked at me with those eyes again. I still don't...wait, it seems like I'm getting it. "She did, didn't she?"

The boys looked at me confused. They didn't know what happened inside that room nor what they talked about. I was there the whole time, she was good enough to let me stay. That was the first time a soul did that but I can tell, she was related to that black and red woman. "You should've told me" He smiled at me "It doesn't hurt anyway." I hit him lightly "It won't hurt now but later it would."

Trust me, I've seen someone die of poison. I experienced inhaling poisonous gas. If it weren't for my mother's instincts I would have died. "Hoseok just go to the hospital" He stubbornly shook his head "Kookie please for me."

I didn't have to further explain what I wanted him to do. I just needed him to move now. He's a smart kid, they will manage. "Yoongi, Jin..cover them up" They nodded and followed "The rest just help me here." They looked at me and smiled "Finally we got to move" they cracked their knuckles and took out some kind of IDK. It was wonderful and shiny. I wanted to have one.

At first it was hard for us to get by. Eventually we got the hang of their techniques. Thanks to smarty ass here. "So are we done yet?" I nodded. We weren't aware of the other side, we didn't know what was happening when "Tsk careful!"

Namjoon's POV
This person is probably an untouchable but she is still a human. She can still die of blood loss. She can still die because of guns and accidental hit on the head.

I looked at her bleeding. She was still standing there. She didn't remove the knife, it made the enemy snicker. "I'm guessing you know what that is" Rina smirked "I'm guessing one of your foul plays."

I dragged them all down that cliff. I can no longer watch them get in danger. I was the only Hyung left. Maknae line is with us and a girl. "Yah don't pull too hard" Jimin carried her "Remember my arm wounds~" she smiles even after all that happened to her. "Can I call it the wound of glory, Noona?" She looked at Tae "You really have that rectangular smile."

Her eyes turned all white as if she was being attacked. As if she was being possessed. "Rina-yah don't joke like that" We stopped at a gas station and made her sit. The floor was cold but we had no choice. "Rina don't play here" I looked back at what she said "Foul play?"

It took me minutes to realize. "Jimin let's go now" I carried her while running with all my energy left. "Hyung wae?" Worry was in his tone "This knife.." she didn't remove it yet "If you remove it she dies either way she dies."

We were nearing guys running with a wounded. "Kookie?" He looked back and nodded "What happened there?" I just signaled them to continue running. Eventually we reached them "Why are you so slow?" Yoongi Hyung just rolled his eyes "You're carrying a girl and we a guy." I looked at Hoseok, he was in bad condition "Namjoon change."

Yoongi Hyung took Rina from us and sprinted all the way. "How can he run that fast?""He can join the olympics" We were too amazed to forget why we were running "Yah we need manpower here." We helped maknae carey Hoseok and ran as fast as we could.

Just exactly as we reached the hospital "Tsk..Can't he go in?" I looked at Hyung hesitating. We finally reached him. A nurse saw us so she sent someone to get the patients. "What happened?" I took a breath first "Both are poisoned. They guy was a bit earlier than the girl but I don't know which is stronger."

We were left waiting at that dreadful place. "Shouldn't we have brought Rina to her doctor?" I shook my head while wiping my sweat. "That would be dangerous" They nodded but then "Won't she be in danger and Namjoon!" I looked at Jin Hyung "You didn't tell them about her illness" I suddenly wanted to choke myself "Of all things to forget."