Chapter 20

Rina's POV
I'm back to my nightmare. Just walking still and looking around. My father and sister cannot be found. "Eonni, appa, where are you?" Silence answered me. I never imagined for this to end fast. It was my mistake to make myself two-faced. If only I could protect myself as I was. If only I wasn't scared to lose people because I am the weird Rina.

The darkness is slowly swallowing me. For the first time, I liked it. I liked the feeling, as if I was with the clouds. I can feel the coldness and dampness of the place. Not just did I forget of who I am..I forgot who I should protect. Is Nari a monster I created to protect or make myself enjoy what I hate the most.

I continued my silent walk. Eventually, my pace slowed down. It was as if someone was pulling me back. It was mere imagination. There is only an entrance in here. There will never be an exit. "RINA-YAH WAKE UP AND FACE ME!!" That faint voice, oh so familiar.

I woke up in my room. Was everything really a dream. Did I make myself see nightmares. I went down to make sure if it was a dream. My mom was there waiting for me at the dining table. "Eomma.." She smiled at me while drinking her coffee. It looks so real "Eomma I had a nightmare" she chuckled "Aren't you too old for nightmares?"

I just sat down and ate. Eomma was just doing her work like how she usually does. "Eomma are you real?" That question made her burst out laughing "Dear, how can I not be real?" She checked her watch "Rina time for school."

I had this feeling that I anticipated going to that place. While walking, I looked around. "Where's everyone?" In this neighborhood, ghosts are mostly active. Did I lose my talent of seeing them.

It was a quiet walk until I saw her. Hwasa walking towards me..while smiling. "Rina~yah" She hugged me as if we were close "You took too much time, gaja." She pulled me in the school. Students were smiling at me. "Why are you.." She looked at me confused "Wae? Can't a friend do this?"

A friend since when was she a friend to me. I surely remem..Where was that memory? I don't remember them at all. "Hwasa.." She hummed in response "Who's our top playboy?" They laughed at the question "Your best friend is." A guy suddenly went out of a room. I don't know him.."Oppa?"

He went towards me and smiled. "Oh Rina how you doin?" I shrugged "Can you excuse me." I ran up to the rooftop. It was tiring because of the long stairs but it didn't matter. I want to see Yuri Eonni and Yoongi. "YURI! YOONGI!"

There was no soul up there. There were only people looking at me weirdly. "You.." I looked at the guys "Are you supposed to be here?"

My mind opened up. Why am I here? I looked around and saw him. Hoseok was standing there, his arms spread out for a hug. "Hoseokie" He smiled at me. Suddenly a sweet music box started to play. As if I was in a romantic story waking up from a comma. This place was new, I've never been here. They were there, all the people I wanted to protect.

It was amazing on how he showed me for the last minute of my life. He made me realize the true meaning of why I was living. The reason why I was made. That I should be grateful to experience everything that happened.

My tears dropped. One tear caused a ripple. I looked at the water. My reflection was blurred. As if it was meant like that. It stopped, the ripple, I saw them standing behind me smiling. They were all looking at me and smiling. My family and friends. I took my life for granted and forfeited. I did that to my only chance of finding the way back.

I ran everywhere. I felt warmth. "I WANT TO GO BACK PLEASE!!" I shouted on the top
of my lungs. The trees swayed making me want to stop running but I didn't. I foxed in my mind that I want to live. That I want to survive and be with them. "I still want to have children!" Suddenly laughter was around me. It made me dizzy enough to fall.