Chapter 18

Rina's POV
"How dare you take what's mine as a hostage" I heard my voice deepen "What right do you have to point that at him?!" I huffed and flipped my hair. Now they won't get away with me now. I have to get him away one way or another. "Are you also mentally ill?" I huffed yet again "What do you want me to say. Should I say yes?!"

That doctor looked at me with a smile. "I just want to hear the truth" I smirked while looking at the lost soul. "Why don't you help me play?" She chuckled "You're just playing?"

After those words, that wind got stronger. I as Nari, just smirked. "They're more than I thought" They were surrounding the place now, just imagine how many people this hospital has killed. Sometimes I wonder, how did they even pass the sanity test, wait is there even a test like that. I just laughed at my thought. That thought disrupted by "Do you want him to die or live?"

Why would she make me choose, she already knows the answer. "Die then" I smirked "Kill him and he will be another of those souls that will want your demise" She made that look "You are mentally ill hun, just follow me and you'll be fine." I sarcastically said fine and walked to them "Here.."

I was giving them the gun. "Shoot me all you want just leave them alone" I grinned "Noona what are you--" I cut him "Do you have a better plan?" Hoseok's eyes were telling me something but I don't seem to get it. Every time I meet them, I fix my gaze back to the scalpel pointed at him. It makes me worry, he's human after all.

Okay, I was sorry for playing with these guys. "You can't possess me though" They looked a bit pitiful but I can't do that. The last time that happened, it made me scared to death.

/Flashback/
This Eonni has been bothering me. I used to like her giving me attention but people call me weird. Is it really weird talking to a person they don't see?

"Rina please, just once" I shook my head for the thousandth time "I'm not allowed to do that, and you know that." I started to walk away when she tried to touch me again. "Eonni you will just pass through me again.." Her eyes were sad, I wanted to help but that won't give us a win win situation.

"Yah are you sure it's still a no?" I nodded while lying down my bed. "I have to sleep, you behave" I sternly said while she just nodded "It made me think, you act like you're older than me" she tried to smack me "If you just act like an Eonni I wonder if I would still act like this" that made her shut up.
/End of Flashback/

The last I remembered back then was a girl in front of me. She was with that black and red thing that made others scared. I barely remember what she did with me but when I woke up blood was all over so I was able to guess.

I shook my head and tried to wake up from this. "You awake now?" I looked at Yoongi but he was a bit blurry. "Okay what happened?" He sighed "You were hit then you blacked out then I pulled you out but they were caught" he exhaled "You, me and Jungkook..are the ones saved from what happened." I looked at Jungkook and smiled "I'm going back, you look after him."

Hoseok's POV
I was flattered when she called me hers but then she got caught. "Come one Hyung, you're slower than me" I just chuckled at their whining "You know that won't help right?" Jin Hyung glared at me "This would work."

They're so desperate on removing their ropes. They've been doing that for an hour now. "Guys this won't do it" Finally smarty spoke "Namjoon think positive!" The door burst open. Well I'm not surprised to see this person but this familiar face made me shiver of her smirk "Annyeong!"

I looked at her, she was smiling while being dragged. "You're an idiot to surrender, now you will die" They closed the door which made her snicker. "You're dumb psh.." She raised her hand and stood up. "Yuri did you get the recording?" I looked at her a bit confused "Kookie's Noona is here say hi." These guys said hi and back to their business. "Chill lemme do that."

She stood up and removed their ropes. "How did it work?" She shrugged "I untied it while walking then I removed when they left" they silently clapped. "And you.." She walked towards me "Why are you so weak? Want me to call that girl?" I almost wanted to smack her "Do so and I might end up hurting you." She got a blade out "Arasseo hurt me now."

Why would she want to be hurt. "Yah time is ticking!" She threw me something which I wasn't able to catch. "Don't.Make.A.Noise." They all shivered at that "Yes ma'am" they said as quiet as they can.

We went out of the place. She led us because of some reason. "Neo" I looked at where she was looking "I will let you speak with your mom just do what I say." Is she speaking to someone?

She halted us at an intersection. "Destroy that camera" We pointed at ourselves to ask who "None from any of you." She thens started to move "Jhope.." I still walked while listening "Stay with me, got it?" I just nodded.

She kept an eye on me. She always fix her gaze on me. When she gets the time, she asks me if I was fine. "Yah Yah" She looked at me "Don't treat me like I'm a child" she chuckled "Then learn how to protect yourself." She got me there but I can protect myself "I can do that" she huffed. She flipped her hair "Then how were you caught?"

The boys stopped the tension between us. They were worried that I get beat up by Nari. "Why do you even change your name?" She smirked "Because Rina is different from Nari" what a lame excuse for a smart girl like her. "Okay I'll tell you the plan" She laid down a map and guns and knives "Yah how dis that fit in?" She pulled her sleeves up "See that."

Her arm was intensely bleeding but "Why is it not dripping?" Thanks Jimin "Molla, why don't you ask them?" She pointed at the securities running around the place "WE NEED TO FIND THEM!" One of them shouted almost ripping his nerves out "So I'll take them, you, all of you run as fast as you can. End."

We weren't able to protest at that absurd plan. I want to help but I think it is not a good idea to not follow her. Instead of just doing what she said so I tried to make a plan of my own. That plan, where everyone would be saves not just us but including her.

Jungkook's POV
I don't wanna remember what happened. How can they hit her on the head. That was one critical shot they did. I woke up, Yoongi Hyung was sighing and doing something. "Hyung what are you.." He looked at me "We need to help her save them" I tried to stand up which alarmed Hyung "Don't be careless, if you stand they will see you."

He was a bit ill-tempered right now and I hardheaded. We need a plan to make. I was grinning creepily, I think that made Hyung lose his mind. "Why can't my genius self come out now" He threw the pen then looked at it "I got a plan now."

Sometimes, you won't expect him to have smarty plan. Most of the time they plan because they are too complicated. "Hyung make it simple" He rolled his eyes "Kookie you're smart, you can do this" he patted my back "How do you know?" He laughed "Cause I'm MinSugaGeniusJjangJjangManBbongBbong."

That was a freaking long name for him. Who even made that. I just followed what he planned. It seemed a bit complex but when I tried to analyze it a bit, it will happen without any mistakes.

"Here.." He gave me a gun "I don't trust you with blades" I just nodded "I don't trust you with guns." He just glared at me and messed with his hair. He started to walk while I tailed him. I can't be in close proximity with him. He'll be the bait and I'll be the one to carry out the plan. I just hope they don't make a plan that would counterattack ours.