Chapter 3

I can't believe this, it was a prank and look how scared I was "Weirdo" she said looking at me "You know this is trespassing" then she looked at me then pulled my hair "Who am I?" she asked her eyes popping out "Hwasa stop it, I'm not even doing anything to you" she threw me.

Am I dreaming or am I imagining things. She threw me and currently bullying me inside my house. "Don't go near my oppa" then locked the closet. I punched the closet door trying to open it "Hwasa let me out of here" I have claustrophobia and I also have Philophobia "Eomma go home fast please".

I WAITED...but I never heard a single footstep, I just heard familiar voices and weird ones too. I tried to calm myself down but blood was rushing down my body...I don't know where. I felt someone coming closer that's why I closed my eyes and covered my face, Please do not be a ghost.

Hoseok's POV

I followed her but I admit she runs faster than Jungkook. I texted them where I went then they told me that they would follow. After a little more she almost fell but someone supported her though I don't see anyone near her.

She got home being dragged by I don't know who and where they are. I couldn't get in she locked the door fast. After a minute I saw a opened window, I climbed there.

I tried to open the door but it was a bit rusty and hard to open or is it covered. "STAY AWAY FROM ME" Is it her?!?! I hurried in opening the door and saw Hwasa and her group torturing her inside her own house. I'm about to stop them when she told Rina what she did "Stay away from my oppa" Hwasa you're dead meat tomorrow.

They placed her inside a closet after they left her I heard her knock hard, I wanted to help but I was frozen for a minute.

When I was finally able to move I tried to open the closet but it was locked. Now I see a stream of blood "Rina-yah open this" I heard her laugh "You shouldn't have left my dongsaeng alone" Who is she talking about? "Rina-yah what are you talking about?" she laughed again.

I tried to guess the meaning but I quit, instead I kicked the closet open "Rina-yah" she was full of blood and she was holding her breath "Yah breath" she opened her eyes, Why are they so pretty?  She mouthed sorry but I don't get it, she passed out.

I waited for the members to come, I don't know how to do first aid. I laid her on the bed and then looked at her. "Stop looking I'll melt" I looked away to hide the blush forming in my cheeks "Hyungnim why did you leave me?" she looked at her left but I was at her right.

It was weird hearing her talk but no one was there. "Yuri you helped a lot thank you" I felt that cold yet strong atmosphere again "Hoseok!" Suga hyung shouted looking at Rina "What happened" Jin hyung asked "Yoongi hyung that's the person you look like so much" she pointed at Suga, we were all clueless.

She didn't stop talking to those invisible friends of her. "Is she nuts?" Kookie asked, I punched him lightly "Stop that she's your noona" he nodded but glared "Eonni you're here too" she said looking at her right but we are all boys in here "Where's eomma?" she asked her eyes still closed "She also left me now huh" she opened her eyes then looked at us teary eyed.

Rina's POV

This was too much, I got to talk with them but I learned that my mother was in the hospital. "Yah are you going to cry?" Jimin asked then Namjoon smacked him "Jimin are you serious" Jimin just looked at him then pouted...I laughed softly fixing my fallen bangs "Noona you have  bangs and long hair" Jungkook said "Noona?".

They told me their ages then I got it. "I'm older than most of you, seriously?" I said hitting my head "Yah stop that, you'll become stupid" Suga said "Never mind" I got my punching bear and hit it secretly. "One question" they looked at me "How the fuck did you go inside my house?!?!".

They were silent for a moment then Hoseok spoke "Through the door, you didn't lock it" I looked at Yuri sitting beside me "I locked it right?" she nodded, Yoongi also nodded "The truth please". I remembered my hiding place then went there.

As I went up, I saw muddy steps and guessed immediately "I see" I glared at them "We are sorry" What's this the school kingkas are saying sorry "Oh right Suga hyung about your offer...It's a yes" he stood up and held my hands. His eyes was bigger than the moon "Are you serious?" I nodded, Why is he so happy about it?

I got enough sleep then brought my pills with me in case of emergency. I'm supposed to go to the hospital but I was scared so \ding doooong\ "Annyeong our princess" I glared at him "Arasseo..." yep BTS will help me.

Normally I would wear white but I like to change color today. I wore my tattered black pants with a black sweater and a cap. I just used my eye liner today cause I'm visiting my mother.

"Yah are you done yet?" Jungkook burst my room door open while I was tying my hair "Almost" he just stood there frozen "Yah are you okay?" he nodded but I saw his cheek become pinkish "Jeon Jungkook stop that" Yuri whispered. I remembered "You are his sister right" she nodded then looked at my pale face "Lemme help ya".

She placed a bit of make up but I removed it instead she did my hair "Our Rina is growing" Yoongi said while clapping his hands, I rolled my eyes then went out.

"What took you so lo-" their eyes wide open and they were frozen "You look like a gangster" Jimin and Taehyung said pointing at me then hid behind Hoseok "She's not gonna bite for goodness sake" I gave them my poker face but deep inside face palming.

I went out of the house first because they were to shock "Yah I'm not a dull person, I'm different in school and here" I saw another ghost walk by but didn't care "Yah Nari" that familiar voice "Hyung Hyung!" I waved "Nari?" they asked looking at my friend "Nari you still remember me?" I nodded, he looked around. He fixed his eyes on Hosoek "Hoseok?" Do they know each other?