Chapter 13

No One's POV

As usual for a ticking clock

Never will it stop

Forever it shall move

Never shall it look back

The future I should be scared

The past buried in hell

Something occurring 

Something  not kept

Unlikely will it be unveiled

Never shall it be changed.

Never ever shall be tampered then

Rina's POV

I really wanted to tease them as usual but I totally forgot what I have planned for them. "This is the last time you go here" They looked at me with those puppy eyes, as predicted. "Noona wae?" I just chuckled at Jungkook's question. "If neighbors saw me living with guys what would they tell?"

They just sighed as a matter of fact I was right. "But Noona we are kids" I waved my index finger "No excuses kids." They laughed at what I just said "So now we're kids?" I nodded and hit their heads lightly, of course.

"Noona why do you treat us like kids now?" Tae asked looking all sadden "Well too bad Jimin is older than me for only a day."

/Flashback/

"Okay let's know our birth dates!" Maknae line cheered "Kim Seokjin, December 1992""Kim Namjoon, September 1994""Min Yoongi, March 1993""Jung Hoseok, February 1994""Kim Taehyung, December 1995""Park Jimin, October 1995""Jeon Jungkook, September 1997""Moon Rina, October 1995."

"Are you my Noona or what?" Jimin asked making me just curious as well. "You first" He nodded "October 13" I sighed "I guess you are my Oppa" he cheered.

/End of Flashback/

I can't accept this Jimin is just older than me for a day. "Just a day" He chuckled "The power of one day" I smacked him hard "Is that how you treat an Oppa" I nodded "I'm only good to those younger than me" I winked at the two.

"WOW! How unfair are you?" I chuckled "More than how unfair life is." Namjoon just signaled me to shut up and eat "Ne Oppa!" They all glared at Namjoon Oppa, I grinned "Jealous?"

Hyung line and Jimin looked at Namjoon like the want to tear him apart. "Yah! Eat!" They looked at me "We'll stay here" I just nodded and stood up "Where are you going?" I raised my hand up "Get some pillow and blankets." Jungkookie stood up "Noona let me help" they all looked at him "Why are you so nice to her now?"

"Why are they so worked up about me calling Namjoon an Oppa?" He laughed "Well, you challenged them" I just nodded and tried to find the blankets. "Do you even know where they are?" I nodded "As far as I remember, I placed them here."

"Yep I'm sure, I did place them here" We looked around the house but none really. "Yah Yuri!" She was in front of me now "Where are they?" She looked at me confused "Yah why would Yuri Noona hide them?" I looked at Jungkook, he's right though.

Yuri helped us find for it but nothing. "Where's Yoongi Hyung when we need him?" Yuri nodded "Right here!" He back hugged me, I pushed him. "Yah!" I suddenly forgot "You're no longer a ghost" he nodded "And I told you not to wish me back."

"I didn't.." I looked away "Ehem" we all looked at Jungkook "Oh right, I forgot." We started finding for those blankets again. "Rina-yah we need to go to your mom's room" Just looking at the door makes me remember her.

We opened the door since we have no choice. "Heol!" I covered my ears because of Yuri "Yah keep your chills" I looked at Yoongi "You see her?" He nodded "Shall I call you Yoongi or Suga?"

I don't really know where that came from. I was supposed to ask the question later on but I didn't really know what to call him. "Yoongi Hyung is better" Jungkook huffed "Why is she allowed then we aren't?" He whined while I hit him lightly "Stop whining and help me Kookie and Yoongi Hyung and also you."

"How did you even see me there?" I just sighed "Oppa you're poor at hiding" I feel his glare. We brought the blankets and pillows to the living room. "Do you wanna stay here or somewhere else?" They just pointed at where they were standing "Arasseo, maknae take the couch."

They sighed at me "Why the maknae?" I shrugged "Not sure." They all hit me lightly including Yoongi Hyung here. "What's that for?" They looked at me with burning eyes "Talk about favoritism" I shook my head "Fine Jin Hyung would be at the couch" they nodded.

"If you wanted Jin Hyung to take the couch, why didn't you tell me?" They all clutched their chest "Did you just whine?" I looked at them confused "I have my right to whine! What's your problem?"

Aish this guys are driving em crazy. I just went back to my room and lied down. "Arg!" Yuri barged in my room "What's wrong?" I laughed at her reaction "Heol! Are you starting to lose it?" I threw a pillow "Huh too bad it passed through."

Hoseok's POV

I wanted to stay at the couch but Jin Hyung should do it. "Hyung you're too old for the floor" He glared at Suga Hyung "Good thing you're young then." We all laughed at this two "You're just a year older" they tried to hide their laugh "Shut up.."

*Time Skip*

I wanted to sleep but I can't, the other side is too noisy. I went to her room and peeped. "Yah Yuri you should just go back to your body" She seems drunk "Eh! Why did you die anyway?" I went in to catch her, she was falling off her bed.

I placed her down and put her to sleep. "If you didn't really want to play with my heart then why are you making a deal?" I looked at her "I don't trust men thanks to you. I will only save Jungkook now. Yoongi got a lot of strength. Namjoon is smart enough. Tae and Jimin will do good with Jin Hyung. And you.." she looked at me "Better if I can protect you."

"Yah what are you talking about?" I chuckled "I will protect  you at the cost of my life" she smiled. "Yah I though you want revenge" She opened her eyes "I don't think I can do that physically so lemme do it emotionally" Emotionally? By torturing my mind huh.