Chapter 6

Rina's POV

"Why would one of us do it?" they asked trying to prove me wrong "I don't know but...I know one of you did it" I said looking at the lady lying lifeless. Please admit it before anything bad happens. 

They've been protecting each other saying they've been together the whole time "We weren't" their maknae stated looking down "There was one time we got separated" they were hushing it up but that only made him say more "There were two of us who wasn't there and...you're one of them" he pointed at me "I know" I said looking at them "But I wouldn't do it" they nodded.

He won't just say the truth huh. "I saw everything, just tell us the truth then I won't surrender you" everyone looked at Hoseok "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked glaring at them "You did it, didn't you?" he looked at them then laughed "I can't do that, remember" they just looked at him. His eyes went big "Okay if I did it why would I do it?" everyone went from buffering to loading "Then it wasn-" I cut him "It was".

/Flashback/
"I'm sorry" I bumped into a lady near the ferris wheel, she was crying. She stopped when she saw the kid standing behind Hoseok...she became scared "Please help my child" I shook my head then continued searching.

As soon as I told everyone we should pair up to find the mother fast, I was paired with Jungkook "Yah aren't we quitting?" he asked bored and annoyed "We need to help the kid silly" my smile went back to frown "Just wait here" I whispered running towards the lady "What the hell do you want? Why are you following us?" the lady teared up again.

"He will kill my child, please take him somewhere safe" she was pointing at Hoseok then the kid "He won't do that" I tried to persuade myself that he can't-I mean he won't do that. I saw the body with a familiar face and a ring that I saw before "He did it".
/End of Flashback/

"HE WON'T DO IT" they insisted but I can't just agree to them, I looked at them and gave them the most calm look "How can you explain this?" I asked putting the ring up. Their eyes widened "Aniyo that isn't his, right?" he looked away, I took that as a signal that it was his "I will shut up, j-j-just don't h-h-hurt the kid" I stuttered, Am I scared?

I wasn't sure if I could trust them anymore but he still insisted "I didn't do it" is he still acting right now? "Stop it you were caught" Suga said. I looked at him, he looked at me with his eyes saying sorry and innocence "Stop it I said" Suga looked at him coldly "You lied to us and it was us your friends".

I ruined everything, as soon as I got home I got my bag. I packed all my clothes and money that I kept "Rina where are you going?" Yuri asked looking at me while I pack "Somewhere far from them" Those people that I almost ruined.

I waited for the train going to Daegu and secretly talk to my invisible friends "You need to watch over Kookie for me" Yuri whined looking back like someone is watching over "Aniyo you should do that" I said calmly "Why are you so selfish?" I went on the train as soon as it stopped "Why don't you use that blessing of yours for good just for once" she was crying.

The last time I saw my only friend was when she cried in front of me "Yuri I'm sorry" I whispered to myself. I saw another ghost lingering near me and it was holding a familiar thing "Ms. what's that?" I silently asked then she looked at me "Something I gave to my son before I died".........

How did I not see that...I was too one sided...I should have asked him or anyone who knew him.

/Flashback/

"What was your son's name?" I asked looking at her desperately "I really don't remember but I remember my daughter's name" she said. Wait does Hoseok have a sister? "Though they were adopted I know them" why does she need to tell the whole story.

Finally her life story was done "What was your daughter's name?" I asked almost shouting but people still not noticing "Yuri, Jeon Yuri" what the fucking hell did I just hear? "I know you know them please take care of them in my place" she said and disappeared.

/End Of Flashback/

He did it but I can't believe it...How can the youngest do it? Why did that lady tell me that it was Hoseok? What the fuck is their problem? "Rina you are back?" Yuri said. I pulled her in a dark alley where people won't see us "You saw it, didn't you?" she was shocked "Mianhae".

"I need to get that kid away from him" I said running like there's no tomorrow "Yuri you should have told her the truth" Yoongi said running with us "I can't just let my younger brother make my friend scared" she said rolling her eyes.

We reached the school and saw Jungkook beating up guys and it was bloody "You like it, don't you?" I glared at them "JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. His eyes went big like the moon at night (Jungshook *laughing me*) "What are you doing here?" he asked going near me, I didn't move.

He was going closer and closer but I didn't move "Rina you need to run" Yuri said trying to touch me but can't "Aniyo you told me to watch over him and that's what I'm doing" I walked going near him "Why aren't you scared of me" he placed a pocket knife in front of him, I run towards him...