Chapter 9

Hoseok's POV
We followed Yoongi and Jungkook then reached a room. That scene rang in my head and made me lose my mind. "Hwasa you're gonna die" My eyes went dark, I am losing my sanity because of this reason. "Oppa..." I looked at the almost naked Rina and covered her with something "Please...don't..ki-" I know what she meant but I can't do what she wants this time.

It was my first time beating a girl up. No one dared to stop me because they know what happens when this happens. I felt cold wind but didn't care anyway. "Hyung she is half dead already" Tae said poking at the guys I just killed "Hyung your first kill is because of your victim" Jimin smirked making me glare at him.

"It would be better if you didn't do that Hyung" Jungkook said while looking at the corpse we just threw. "Throwing them or killing them?" I asked not looking satisfied at their death "Killing them..Souls that seek revenge are indeed powerful" Why is he acting like an exorcist?

We brought her to a clinic that only we know "Hyung are you sure she'll be okay?" I asked for the tenth time "How many times should I tell you she'll be fine because they didn't.." Okay that made him stop "Hoseok I need to talk with you" What does he want?

"Hyung if you brought me here just to tell me that I should just let her be in your hands don't te-" He cut me with a glare "You shouldn't make your victim fall like that if you want to reach the finish line" I nodded "So I was only the finish line" Damn It!

Rina's POV
I stood up without them noticing though Jungkook saw me he didn't tell them. He looked outside and his eyes told me to go out now, I did anyway. 

I saw Hoseok talking with a guy so I got the urge to listen "You shouldn't make your victim fall like that if you want to reach the finish line" He just nodded. "I was a victim all along" I just looked at Yoongi and Yuri "So I was the finish line" He was surprised by my sudden interruption of their conversation. "Rina it's not what you think" I just glared at him "I should have let them huh" I just looked at my front "Vengeful spirits tend to do what they didn't when they died" I blurted out then walked away.

I was just walking like a normal person until one of them approached me. "You see us!" I didn't look at them, I'm not even scared like before "Just do what you want but you won't be able to touch any human alive" They frowned "We want revenge" I looked at them "I'll help you with that...I am his victim? Don't make me laugh..I will flip the tables Jung Hoseok just you wait"..

I didn't want to help them but I felt the urge of doing my revenge but something was still bugging me. "OI NARI!" It was Oppa "Oh Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked while waving my hand "Have you seen Hoseok?" I nodded "But  think they already went somewhere" I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

A soul caught my attention "Oppa did someone die?" His eyes widen at my sudden question "How did you know?" He asked a but panting "You wearing that makes me guess" I pointed at his clothes and shoes "Wow good observation skills" I just nodded I guess they need Hoseok right now...A family member just died.

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to help her this time but I don't want to betray the Hyungs...She helped my sister and I should protect her in place of my dead sister. I looked at her and signaled her to go out now using my eyes and she understood, Good.

I heard them talk like that and I felt a bit guilty. I just felt happy at the same time guilty. "I see she heard them" I nodded and sighed as my acting "Hyung won't survive like this" Tae Hyung said while shaking his head "How come we didn't notice her waking up" I just shrugged anyway I don't want to get caught.

We were walking just walking and praying that we would see her around, we did but she's with Hoseok Hyung's brother. "Hyung you should go there, it seems important" He looked at them and hesitated to walk "Your victim might fall for him before you know.." I just shook my head in disappointment "Do you all just think of her as a victim?" I asked myself then laughed "Not all" I was Yoongi Hyung looking at her seriously and with a worried look.

"Hyung she's gonna melt" I said stopping him from staring too much "OI MIN YOONGI..JEON JUNGKOOK!!" She waved at us then smiled happily She looks so good it seems something is not right.

We went near her expecting a nagging from her but all she said was. "I'll act as if I didn't hear what Hoseok said" My mouth was wide open at what she just said "Are you serious?" I asked looking at her in confusion "But the challenge is, I already fell for someone" Okay who is it now?

Is she making them fight or is she playing with us? "Impossible you just met him" Jin Hyung said looking at her surprised "I don't really care all I care is the attitude" She smirked then back to that emotionless face "Oppa take him away now" Hoseok Hyung's brother just nodded and took Hyung "Where are you bringing me?" He shouted while glaring at Rina "They want to see you for the last time..Give them the chance to do so" Her face soften at the mention of chance "Bye! good luck" She winked and at that moment she seemed cool?

No one can stop her right? Even Yoongi Hyung was surprised at her sudden action. "She wants revenge" I looked at Jimin Hyung "Oh She is challenging us" Namjoon said kinda funny "She wants us to make her our victim" Yoongi Hyung glared at her. "A joke or not it isn't right to play with her trick" He said in an uninterested tone "Hyung you like her?" He shook his head without hesitations "I love her" He smirked making all of us laugh "Seriously not a time to joke around".

We waited for Hoseok Hyung to return and he did "What happened?" He looked at us a bit irritated "Someone died and I don't fucking care" Jin Hyung usually reacts to this but I guess he has a lot going on in his mind. "We should probably stop toying with her...My guts tell me she's dangerous"..Okay Jin Hyung only does this once and we probably should follow?