Chapter 14

Hoseok's POV
Just how unlucky am I with her. She started to have severe headaches as soon as she slept again. I wasn't able to blink at all. She wasn't whining about it but she looks too much in pain. I want to at least help her. I kinda acted arrogant and rude to her before. It's weird that Hwasa called her, event sent a message about saying she was wrong. Thought I would forgive her but I didn't feel like it.

"Oppa.." I hummed in response "Sleep.." she was breathless. I checked her temperature to know if she's still fine. "Rina-yah you alright?" She nodded then winced "Let's bring you to a hospital."

I carried her bridal style while trying to wake Jin Hyung up. "Yah it's in the meddle of the night" I placed Rina down and woke him up completely. "Hyung Rina is sick!" He immediately stopped making a face and tried to find her. He checked her temperature meaning he touched her, somehow it made me jealous. "Hoseok how long?" I shrugged "I'm not sure but about an hour ago, estimated."

We tried to bring her to the nearest hospital, we tried. "Yah Hyung!" I shouted while trying to shake him up. "Where did she put those?!" We rummaged through her things to find her house keys. This is harder than we thought. "Hoseok Oppa.." I looked at her surprised of the sudden thing "You need to sleep just an hour, okay?" I shook my head "Rina-yah you need to go to the hospital."

She was more stubborn than I thought. How did her mom even survive her attitude. We were starting to panic when I felt that cold gush of wind. After feeling it passing by, the door opened "Yuri Noona kamsa!"

I need to focus on her for now. Let my questions for Kookie answered later. I need to save her from pain right now. Namjoon took his phone out. "Auntie! Yes we are bringing her there!" I gave Namjoon Hyung the who the heck is that look, he waved his hand telling me never mind.

I need to focus in her. Questions to be answered later. I tried to calm myself down and just focus on her. "Rina-yah can't you be Nari?" Yoongi Hyung asked tapping her. "Hyung, let Nari rest for awhile" He just shook his head. He didn't dare attempt another try to say that. I just saw him fall to his knees as soon as we were far away. "Hoseok Oppa..Tell Hyung that he does not need to worry" She smiled, she seems fine but I'm sure she's not. "I will make sure" She nodded.

I saw her lose consciousness as soon as I lost her by my side. Just what happened to her. Is this one of her schemes to destroy my mentality or coincidence that I was with her?

Yuri's POV
I saw her wince in pain, I wanted to help. I have no use for her other than being a helper finding lost souls. What was it that made her see us, us the dead. What did she do to be blessed or cursed with such. I've been thinking about that. Others have it when they were born, others when they reached life vs. death era. But her, she can't see when she was 3, it started when turned 5.

Never mind that, let's focus on her being brought to the hospital. They can't find the keys because she hid them. She hid them under her closet of  underwear. I wanted to help them but I can't just tell Jungkook or Yoongi. "Yah can't you help?" I shook my head then  walked away.

"If only I can touch the keys" I mumbled while looking at the closet. Being myself, before losing hope I tried to touch it. Focus, focus, focus..

I was able to open the closet but..How can I dig through her clothes? I passed through them but I wasn't able to get to the keys. They were far ahead. An idea popped inside my head, thanks to this closet.

I went back to where they are. Didn't they think of destroying the freaking door. I walked towards the door, passed through Hoseok. I saw him feel the chills he used to feel when I tried to warn him. I passed through the door and opened it from the outside. Her other padlocks are on the outside. When she forgets her keys, she opens the inside first then the outside using her window as an escape.

The hospital is really a dangerous place to stay. They want to take her away. "Yah leave her alone" They looked at me ready to say something nasty. "She's mine" They closed their mouths and went their away. Although others attempted to take her away, I had some stupid scheme that everyone thinks of me being a stupid moron.

I looked at the door waiting for her to get out. I felt someone walking discretely towards me. "What is it Yoongi?" He sat beside my standing self. "Can't you try and see if she's good?" I sighed "If it won't be that traumatizing, I would" he chuckled "You're still scared."

This guy knows me a lot. Although Rina understands me, she won't get one thing about me. That secret will stay as it is. I walked pass through although I'm scared of that familiar scene to start replaying in my mind.

Hoseok's POV
I needed some air to refresh my mind. I feel like something was pulled away from me. A tear fell as soon as I thought of one memory. I didn't like that memory. There was one more reason why I was in BTS. Not just because they're mu friends, there's one more reason worse than Jungkook's.

"Hyung you okay?" I wiped the tear drop "Is she okay?" He shook his head "She's not yet done." I wasn't sure of what to feel, there is this side if me that wants her gone because she wants vengeance, then this side that wants her to stay by my side and me protecting her. "You remembering that?" I shook my head "You should tell me Hyung, we're all gonna listen."  I shook my head and looked at him seriously "To whom did you say thanks awhile ago? You seem weirder each day Jungkook. As a Hyung, you should tell me."