Chapter 5

"Hyung we can't just do that" Tae said trying to calm me down "Was I too excited?" they nodded looking at me "OH that's a good idea" Suga said throwing everything inside his drawer "Hyung what are you doing?" he stopped then grinned "Hyung you're joking right".

"THIS IS THE MOST UNEXPECTED PLACE TO SEE MIN YOONGI" we all shouted while Rina just looks around "What are you looking for?" I asked she showed me a picture "Mwoya who is this?" A cute kid was standing a bench as a background "Noona is it this one?" Kookie pointed out. She nodded and run "Wah it's still there" her first sentence for the whole trip "Yah You Better Enjoy The Amusement Park" she nodded, she was so pretty and innocent.

Instead of us choosing rides, she did and guess what, she is a hardcore. She chose all the scary rides we won't go to "Yah you call yourselves boys" we hesitating for one ride, the hell train "Hoseok hyung is known for being scared all the time" Tae said making me want to kick his ass inside that shit.

They can't force me "Noona we need your help" she hesitated at first but did it because of these shits, aegyo "Oppa" she's so cute "Let's ride the hell train, please" she said with puppy eyes "Do I have a choice?" They cheered up.

As soon as I said yes Rina pulled me at the front of the train and guess what "Oppa it isn't that scary, I'll be with you" her smile was my light inside the dark cave filled with surprises "Yah don't shout" I gulped This will be my first and the last.

It took the shit out of me. It almost gave me a heart attack but it was a bit exciting because someone watched over me "An Angel" how did Jimin know what I was suppose to say, wait "Mwoya put her down" Jin hyung shouted at the top of his lungs "Hyung it's fun" Tae, Kookie and Rina said going at the top "Young people right now" he face palmed.

They climbed higher than expected and one of them was about to fall "Hyung You Can Still Do It" encouragement from the maknae "If you make it at the top, I'll do what you want" the angel said smiling "What are you a genie?" Suga hyung shouted from down here "Yah go down now" Namjoon shouted "No way" they laughed "We have the maknae line" Jimin said then we looked at him "What?!?" He asked glaring at us "Aren't you part of the maknae line?" We asked then he laughed "Never mind" he frowned.

We rode almost all rides except for one "I can't really ride those types of things" Rina confessed raising her hands up "Wae?!?" We were excited riding that specific ride but she can't "My head goes groggy if I do so". To ride that ride we needed Taehyung to use his wish and he was disappointed "I'll wait for you here" we got no choice.

Suga hyung carried her all the way at the entrance and finally got no choice but to ride "I'm honestly gonna die at a ride like this" she said holding at the handle bar tightly "You weren't scared of extreme rides but scared of a childish ride" she glared at and gave me the I have reasons look "Quit you two, let's enjoy this" Jin eomma said.

For the first time in my life I saw Rina smile so often, it made me fall for her even more "Eomma!" A kid shouted. Immediately Rina went to the kid "Did you lose your eomma?" The kid nodded while crying "Let's go find for her" she carried the little kid She's good with children.

We searched for the mother but didn't find her "Where did your eomma last leave you?" She asked worried about something. We went to that place then she gave the kid to Jin Hyung "Yah wae?" I whispered. I saw her eyes they were full of pity "I think they left the kid in here" she said trying to look around and give hope to the child "What should we do?" Namjoon asked "If only I can keep him" I gave her the don't even think about it look.

We tried to find again but she stopped all of a sudden when we were near the ferris wheel "I'm sorry" Why is she saying sorry all of a sudden. It's getting weirder and weirder plus colder and colder "Hyung why is it so cold?" the 95-liners said hugging each other "How should I know" hyung answered pissed off "Yah where is she?" I heard Namjoon ask Jungkook "She was with me a while ago, I just looked here then she was gone" he face palmed.

We tried to find her and saw her sitting near the fountain. She was looking at someone but there was no one around. We went there but she didn't even budge to say something "Yah what have you been doing?" Suga hyung said annoyed, she just looked at him and smiled "As I thought, they left the kid alone" she answered with that smile "How did you know?" she got the child and brought him somewhere.

We walked all the way at the back of the ferris wheel and found a dead body "Eo-eomma?" she let him down "Yah what is this?" I asked shaking her up Is she nuts? "That's his mother" she said looking at the lifeless body without feeling anything at all "And I know one of you did this" Who did it again?